+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

samvude

Nov 23, 2021
Thank you for your insights. Will check with my attorney who initiated the BOWP.
Hello everyone....

I am here with another request. Please see and share your inputs. TIA.

Have received response from CIC asking for 'Please provide an IMM 5562 (Travel History)' i.e. trips I had taken outside my country of origin or of residence in the last 10 years. Please see below table for reference.
Question:
Do I just need to list down the no. of days I was outside India (my origin country) and Canada (am currently residing in)?
If yes, I assume CIC know my current stay in Canada, hence no need to mention.

Note: I was in USA for few years and traveled to Canada directly from USA and have been working in Canada for last couple of years. No outside travel since I landed in Canada.

FromToLengthDestinationPurpose of Travel
YYYY-MMYYYY-MM1000 daysCity name, USAWork

samvude

Nov 23, 2021
Hello everyone....

I am here with another request. Please see and share your inputs. TIA.

My Status:
AOR: 11 Aug 2021
Medical: 17 Sep 2021
GU: 4 Dec 2021
Request letter: 6 Dec 2021

Have received response from CIC asking for 'Please provide an IMM 5562 (Travel History)' i.e. trips I had taken outside my country of origin or of residence in the last 10 years. Please see below table for reference.
Question:
Do I just need to list down the no. of days I was outside India (my origin country) and Canada (am currently residing in)?
If yes, I assume CIC know my current stay in Canada, hence no need to mention.

Note: I was in USA for few years and traveled to Canada directly from USA and have been working in Canada for last couple of years. No outside travel since I landed in Canada.

FromToLengthDestinationPurpose of Travel

Kirlosker

Nov 16, 2021
Congrats , do you mind sharing how did you show the intent ? Am in a similar situation and you help would be greatly appreciated !!
@nitwooff Thanks. I am already in my home country so I have mentioned that I already left the country early this year, snapshot of bank showing the new address in non quebec province and a letter from a friend stating the accommodation would be taken care once I am back to Canada after PR.

Nia254

Sep 29, 2020
Hi everyone
This forum rocks! you are all amazing, thanks for sharing. I know how anxiety could get the best of us and sometimes we do not even sleep, thinking when we're going get our applications approved.

I finally received my eCoPR and I am going to get f**** drunk!! but first, I owed you my most recent timeline. Hope I am not missing anything:

Inland single applicant, old medicals from Mach 2020, no overseas work experience, every document upfront, except for police certificate

31 Aug - AOR
4 Oct - Biometrics & medicals updated (passed 1st time), Police certificate requested
12 Oct - Police check from home country was submitted
1 Nov - 1st GU, background went from "we are processing" to "in progress"
10 Nov - 2nd GU, background went to "we are processing" again
19 Nov - 3rd GU, Medicals approved for the second time
25 Nov - 1st portal email, confirmed my email same day
26 Nov - 2nd portal email with credentials
26 Nov - updated photo & address
2 Dec - eCoPR!!! address approved but photo still "in review"
2 Dec - TR to Pr pathway refund request submitted (applied July 9th thru the essential workers stream)

:):):):p:p:p:p:p:p
Congratulations!!! What did it say under the review of additional documents? Did it ever change?

Nmehtani864

Sep 20, 2019
Please see timeline and guide
ITA: 23 July
Aor:12 aug
Biometrics and medical updates: 25 October
No update so far.
anyone with the same timeline.