Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Mine is from OSC: Ottawa
Does Portal access mean confirmation of permanent residence status or eCOPR?

Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.
Any hopes for receiving the PR card by end of January 2022?

Portal email- Oct 6, 2021
Portal Credentials- Oct 25, 2021
Photo and address- submitted Oct 25, 2021
COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary - Etobicoke

metalist

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes

Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.

COPR- WAITING
Have you tried to call them?

Rajkumar04

Nov 20, 2021

COPR- WAITING
COPR is your confirmation, portal is just a medium to generate this document.
In my case I received my coPR to download in the section where you see your address and photo (black and white). Just below your photo section a new section will open up which will clearly state that your coPR is ready to download. I am amazed that in your case they are taking so much time to issue coPR .

jot011

Nov 3, 2021
AOR- August 6 CEC inland (1 dependant inland)
Medical pass - September 3
BIL- September 3
Biometrics submitted -September 8
Spouse Biometrics updated September 8
PA got biometrics done again on November 9 because IRCC no. on biometrics receipt was incorrect. Biometrics updated same day.
No ghost updates.

Eligibility- we’re reviewing your eligibility
Background- we’re processing your background check.

Portal email December 4.

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Most definitely...don't underestimate the power of unicorns.

Quick update and response to some questions from folks...

AOR Aug. 04 (see my sig for all details).

My application still shows as processing - background check never changed to "in progress", it was always "processing".

I replied to the email yesterday within a few hours with details of me and my spouse, but have not received any response yet with credential information to upload photos, etc.

I'm a bit concerned about one aspect of my application, I had included our children in the application but they were all born in Canada, so the documents provided were their birth certificates. So, when replying to the email, I did not include them. I'm hoping this is a straightforward change, and I also wonder if we will be refunded the fees for their PR application - though honestly I'm not too concerned as long as everything goes through smoothly. If anyone has had a similar situation, please let me know how it worked out.

I'll keep y'all updated as things move forward.
Just an update regarding IRCC webform for refund requests...

As I mentioned, I had included my Canadian-born children as accompanying dependents.

They were automatically removed from my application once the biometrics were done for my wife and me. But, the fees were not refunded for their application.

My application was approved and got eCoPR on Nov. 29th. I submitted a webform on Dec. 1st requesting the refund. Got an auto-response the next morning. And, on Dec. 5th, got an email from an IRCC agent stating that they had forwarded my request to the appropriate department. Looks like they will evaluate and hopefully process the refund shortly.

GDlol

Sep 27, 2021
so that's the wrap:

Inland, no dependants didn't call CIC during the progress
ITA: Jul 8
AOR: Aug 2
Medical Passed: Sep 1
Portal Email 1: Sep 25
Portal Email 2: Sep 26
portal access Sep 27, updated photos and current address,
ECOPR Sep 28,
Photo Got rejected twice, sent two emails to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca to speed things up
Photo approved and PR card sent on Nov 28
PR card received on Dec 3

Good Luck everyone, the journal has officially ended here, happy holiday and best wishes to everyone

samvude

Nov 23, 2021
Hey, I have a question...

I have AOR August 11 with a valid job offer since I'm currently on a closed work permit. I did claim the 50 points for my job offer which was definitely a mistake! Even without the 50 points from the job offer I am still above the cutoff for my draw. I want to withdraw the job offer but I'm wondering whether this will affect my application in anyway? I've done some research online and the general consensus seems to be no... but I thought I would ask here in case anyone has been in a similar situation?
Any latest update on your application? Am still waiting for decision from IRCC.

metalist

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR- August 6 CEC inland (1 dependant inland)
Medical pass - September 3
BIL- September 3
Biometrics submitted -September 8
Spouse Biometrics updated September 8
PA got biometrics done again on November 9 because IRCC no. on biometrics receipt was incorrect. Biometrics updated same day.
No ghost updates.

Eligibility- we’re reviewing your eligibility
Background- we’re processing your background check.

Portal email December 4.
Congratulations!