+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

hector10

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
That is weird if you were already married before your original application... but if you have what they are asking for - I guess there is no harm in providing the additional information. But again this is just my assumption.

RAMAN253

May 2, 2021
That is weird if you were already married before your original application... but if you have what they are asking for - I guess there is no harm in providing the additional information. But again this is just my assumption.
Yea we have everything what they ask and we are going to provide them .
Should I raise a web form about confirming that we were already marrried when we applied application

hardik**

Star Member
May 9, 2021
NOC Code......
Yea we have everything what they ask and we are going to provide them .
Should I raise a web form about confirming that we were already married when we applied application
Its common , don't worry at all. 2 of my friends got this too, they have started this now in many applications specifically for PR because there were many fraud cases of fake marriages / marriage for immigration purpose.

So genuine marriages didn't need to be worried. Just make a good well written document answering all questions and most importantly providing all the proofs that proves your relationship (before marriage & after marriage) . Examples : social media chats , screenshots of Facebook updates of wedding , comments from from friends , instagram profile pictures, gifts that you both shared , video call proof, insta stories for each other , joint bank account if available, gift deed if available etc. , I would suggest as much proof you can submit so that officer should not get ANY chance to for doubt.

And by the way good news is portal email is on the way. My friends got the email after 1 week of submitting this ADR.

So take your time and submit the required documents.
Good luck

RAMAN253

May 2, 2021
T
Its common , don't worry at all. 2 of my friends got this too, they have started this now in many applications specifically for PR because there were many fraud cases of fake marriages / marriage for immigration purpose.

So genuine marriages didn't need to be worried. Just make a good well written document answering all questions and most importantly providing all the proofs that proves your relationship (before marriage & after marriage) . Examples : social media chats , screenshots of Facebook updates of wedding , comments from from friends , instagram profile pictures, gifts that you both shared , video call proof, insta stories for each other , joint bank account if available, gift deed if available etc. , I would suggest as much proof you can submit so that officer should not get ANY chance to for doubt.

And by the way good news is portal email is on the way. My friends got the email after 1 week of submitting this ADR.

So take your time and submit the required documents.
Good luck
Thank you so much .

Chahal7

Jul 2, 2020
Because this email thread kept me sane while waiting I am also submitting my data

AOR: 16th Aug
Med: 17th Sept
Bio: N/A
Portal Email: Nov 7th (replied on 8th)
Credentials Email: Nov 12th (submitted picture + address the same day)
ECOPR: Nov 13th

Inland CEC
Did you got any gu before portal email?

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hey I got portal email today
But I don't have picture right now . CN I reply other details like uci and a
Because this email thread kept me sane while waiting I am also submitting my data

AOR: 16th Aug
Med: 17th Sept
Bio: N/A
Portal Email: Nov 7th (replied on 8th)
Credentials Email: Nov 12th (submitted picture + address the same day)
ECOPR: Nov 13th

Inland CEC
hey i got PR approved email today. asking for portal and picture and address and other uci and entry date details.
can i reply other details like uci and entry details etc today right now and potal i will do by today evening after work and my pictures is also 7 months old.
is it ok to reply by two different emails

did u get potal email and adress email on different days

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021

hey i got PR approved email today. asking for portal and picture and address and other uci and entry date details.
can i reply other details like uci and entry details etc today right now and potal i will do by today evening after work and my pictures is also 7 months old.

congratulations :)

Reactions: Kiranarora

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021

Yes you can. To reply first email there's is no timeline but once you receive second email. You have limited time you'll have 7 days.
Have a nice day !<3

harshj96

Apr 7, 2017
Hi!

Just logged into the cic application page and saw "Application Updated" but there were no changes to any of the steps.

Is this a Ghost Update?

My timeline:

CEC inland applicant (Single)
AOR- August 24
Medical passed: Sept 23
Biometric Letter: Sept 22 (submitted and updated on Sept 24)
GU1: Sept 24- this is when the biometric was added
GU2: Nov 18- no changes to the application

BG: We are processing...

No overseas experience

penn302

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Hi!

Just logged into the cic application page and saw "Application Updated" but there were no changes to any of the steps.

Is this a Ghost Update?

My timeline:

CEC inland applicant (Single)
AOR- August 24
Medical passed: Sept 23
Biometric Letter: Sept 22 (submitted and updated on Sept 24)
GU1: Sept 24- this is when the biometric was added
GU2: Nov 18- no changes to the application

BG: We are processing...

No overseas experience
They are working on your file. That's good progress.