Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
As I said.... Don't forget to feed the unicorns :)
Most definitely...don't underestimate the power of unicorns.

Quick update and response to some questions from folks...

AOR Aug. 04 (see my sig for all details).

My application still shows as processing - background check never changed to "in progress", it was always "processing".

I replied to the email yesterday within a few hours with details of me and my spouse, but have not received any response yet with credential information to upload photos, etc.

I'm a bit concerned about one aspect of my application, I had included our children in the application but they were all born in Canada, so the documents provided were their birth certificates. So, when replying to the email, I did not include them. I'm hoping this is a straightforward change, and I also wonder if we will be refunded the fees for their PR application - though honestly I'm not too concerned as long as everything goes through smoothly. If anyone has had a similar situation, please let me know how it worked out.

I'll keep y'all updated as things move forward.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I'm a bit concerned about one aspect of my application, I had included our children in the application but they were all born in Canada, so the documents provided were their birth certificates. So, when replying to the email, I did not include them. I'm hoping this is a straightforward change, and I also wonder if we will be refunded the fees for their PR application - though honestly I'm not too concerned as long as everything goes through smoothly. If anyone has had a similar situation, please let me know how it worked out.
Hi!

I have included my Canada-born son in my application. He was removed from the application process on the first update. So I don't think there is any issue here. They are just no applicants for PR process. You should ask for refund of their application fee.

~Feed the Unicorns~

Reactions: rainbowsunicorns

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Hi!

I have included my Canada-born son in my application. He was removed from the application process on the first update. So I don't think there is any issue here. They are just no applicants for PR process. You should ask for refund of their application fee.

~Feed the Unicorns~
Thank you!
Yes, I'll submit a webform for the refund

creative.dhillon

Dec 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27-08-2021
Thats really weird. Usually it leaves CIO Sydney by now. Ask someone like @legalfalcon who has seen many many many applications.

Also order GCMS notes.
Thanks again for your valuable feedback. I have (DM) messaged @legalfalcon
Lets see if he gets some time to respond.

Nav011313

Jul 13, 2021
Hello everyone - I got the golden email at 12pm today! It looks like the 2nd medical pass (for old medicals) is a very strong indicator that your application is close to being finalized. In my case, it was the following day.

Now the portal process, hopefully it will continue smoothly - thank you everyone for sharing your timelines, experiences and advice on this forum. The process would have been soooo much more stressful without this caring community!
hi did you got your credential

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
hi did you got your credential
No, not yet....replied to the first email right away confirming we are in Canada and the info required. From reading other threads, it looks like it can take anywhere from a few hours to a couple of weeks to get the credential to upload photo & confirm address.

purnaprakash23

Sep 4, 2019
Hello All, Today I have received an update on my application to submit passport and confirm the inland applicants. Here is my timeline.
CEC Inland with outland Spouse
AOR- August 24
Medical and BIL request- Sep 22
BIL updated- Sep 24
GU1(email)-Sep 23
GU2(no email)-Nov 09
Information update(PPR) - Nov 12

Thank you all for your support..