** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

Chinmula.202

Nov 7, 2021
Hello everyone,

AOR: Aug 16 th
Medicals: Sept 16 th passed
Biometrics: Sept 17 th
Oct : 25th Portal email
Portal email Remainder: Oct 31 st & November 1st & I replied to the email on 1 st Nov.

I had a plan of going to India and booked my tickets for NOV 4 th and return was on 28 th Nov.
in my reply to portal email, I have included this information also & I was waiting for their reply. But no reply so far and I had to cancelled my flight.
Question: what will be the possible reply from ircc, will they put a hold on my application and ask me to reply back , when I’m back in the country or do they send me the portal login credentials ??
Or can I leave the country without waiting for their reply or should I totally drop my plans?

Reactions: purnaprakash23

purnaprakash23

Sep 4, 2019
Hello everyone,

Portal email Remainder: Oct 31 st & November 1st & I replied to the email on 1 st Nov.

I had a plan of going to India and booked my tickets for NOV 4 th and return was on 28 th Nov.
in my reply to portal email, I have included this information also & I was waiting for their reply. But no reply so far and I had to cancelled my flight.
Question: what will be the possible reply from ircc, will they put a hold on my application and ask me to reply back , when I’m back in the country or do they send me the portal login credentials ??
Or can I leave the country without waiting for their reply or should I totally drop my plans?
Congratulations!! Are you a single applicant?

Nov 5, 2021
Hello everyone,

Im in same situation as you but I’m still waiting for portal email and flying next week.I would suggest to wait if it is not urgent and as you have already cancelled your flights.

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Any applicants with non accompanying spouse.
Everything upfront submitted.
AOR -august 12.
Eligibility-reviewing
Biometrics -updated on 21 September
Medical- we are reviewing your medical.(actually passed medical on September 22 and 2 days later status changed)my and my wife’s medical is valid.
BG : we are processing your background check.
Anybody with same or similar status?
in the same boat

cmbc

Oct 5, 2021
AOR 18.
no update after medical passed.
Raised gcms notes. not yet received
trying call IRCC

willi_mian

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Med's Done....
Upfront
Received my eCOPR today

----Timeline----

CEC Inland (SELF) + 1 Dependent Outland

ITA:
July 24, 2021
AOR: Aug 8, 2021.
Category: CEC Inland Primary Applicant + 1 Outland Dependent(Pakistan).
Medicals: Advanced
Biometrics: Already had them from previous applications
Medicals Updated: Sep 09, 2021
Background Check: Somewhere in October start
Final Decision: November 8th, 2021.
Primary Visa Office: CPC - Calgary.
Credentials Email: November 3rd and replied the same day
Uploaded picture & Address in Portal: November 05, 2021
PPR Received: November 08, 2021
Secondary Visa Office: Virtual Landing Unit (VLU) - Operations Support Centre Centralized Network Ottawa (OSC).
Spouse's PPR: November 08th, 2021.

Thank you for the motivation.

Last edited:

purnaprakash23

Sep 4, 2019
Received my eCOPR today

----Timeline----

CEC Inland with 1 Dependent Outland

-ITA: July 24th, 2021
-AOR: August 9, 2021
-Medicals Passed: Sep 8, 2021
-Only one update: Default to "We are processing your background check"
-Spoke to an agent only once & they denied any extra details
-1 Dependent Outland (Pakistan) - Also received PPR.

Thank you for the motivation.
Congratulations!! Good to see that dependent outland applications are moving. I am also in the same situation.

Reactions: KT@9879

jackielouruiz

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021
It contain instructions to do virtual landing.
I have to reply them back with details so that they can create portal login credentials for me to upload my photo and confirm the address to which my PR card will be mailed
wow congrats! meanwhile we are still waiting for any update haha! when did you get yourITA?