+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

Bella Wu

Aug 20, 2021
From what I've seen on these forums, it seems that processing is not straightforward for those of us with old medicals.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Mine did not show as passed until almost two months after AOR, then it switched back.

I haven't called IRCC yet but if there are no more updates with my app, I'll inquire closer to the 3-month mark.
Thank you for your advice and help. I will continue to wait and wish you all the best

Reactions: rainbowsunicorns

Tony93

Mar 28, 2018
My medical status Changed from MEP to we are reviewing your medical results.I am non accompanying my spouse but her medical is going to expire in 5 months.It could be the reason for change in status??anyone those who know about it pls reply.its been 2 weeks since the status has changed.(sep 22 MEP and after 2 days reviewing results)

saajusaajan

Jun 24, 2019
Any applicants with non accompanying spouse.
Everything upfront submitted.
AOR -august 12.
Eligibility-reviewing
Biometrics -updated on 21 September
Medical- we are reviewing your medical.(actually passed medical on September 22 and 2 days later status changed)my and my wife’s medical is valid.
BG : we are processing your background check.
Anybody with same or similar status?
Similar

Aug 11 AOR

myself and spouse have new medicals
MEP 17 sep
Bio no update
No other updates.
Received a ghost update on my BOWP application a week ago.

Tony93

Mar 28, 2018
Similar

Aug 11 AOR

myself and spouse have new medicals
MEP 17 sep
Bio no update
No other updates.
Received a ghost update on my BOWP application a week ago.
Now,your medical showing as under review ??
In my case, on the very next day after MEP, status changed to ‘you donot need any medical exam’.Then after 2 days profile got updated and medical status changed to under review.
Got a ghost update in last week when there was a system maintenance ,but I think that is a false one as many people got update on that day.

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi Jyag
I gave my biometrics today as well.
AOR - 21 August
BIL - 21 September
Biometrics updated - 23 September
Let’s stay in touch.
Hi I have same timeline.
When u did ur medical exam? Is thr any update?
As a proof of medical what document we need to put in our file. I just list out receipt of payment.
Pls help me out

xmyangelina

Aug 5, 2021
Hi everyone, could anyone help me with this question? I'm confused right now...I have applied for the CEC stream and my medical is passed on Sep.3rd. My common-law spouse is a Canadian Citizen and not accompanying in the application, he is also in Canada and working. Does he need to get a medical exam? Thank you!!

Last edited:

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hey guys . If anybody can help me . I did my medical exam on may. They gave me only payment receipt .I upload that receipt in my file. Do we need to upload e-medical information sheet? But they don't provide me any sheet

Because whoever applied with me on 21 Aug for cec
Everyone got medical passed update
But I am still waiting. My biometric and uci update exact on 21 sep.

Pls help me out

HenryWSA

Sep 1, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Hey guys . If anybody can help me . I did my medical exam on may. They gave me only payment receipt .I upload that receipt in my file. Do we need to upload e-medical information sheet? But they don't provide me any sheet

Because whoever applied with me on 21 Aug for cec
Everyone got medical passed update
But I am still waiting. My biometric and uci update exact on 21 sep.

Pls help me out
Of course you need the e-medical information sheet. There is a tracking number on the sheet by which the OV can examine your medical result.

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Aor 21 Aug
Medical april 2021 + biometric Nov 2020
21 sep biometric and uci update
Medical still not updated may be because I upload only receipt not the UMI . By mistake
I m going to raise web form with paystubs T4 and medical UMI sheet.
These stuff I missed during my aplication.
Is it Wil help for fast processing

Garrybarpagga

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Hi I have same timeline.
When u did ur medical exam? Is thr any update?
As a proof of medical what document we need to put in our file. I just list out receipt of payment.
Pls help me out
I did my medical few months ago but it’s recent and not old.
so far no update after medical passed and biometrics update.
I attached the e-medical recipient the clinic send me in my email.
i am not sure if just the payment receipt is fine. The clinic doctor specifically asked me to upload the e-medical because it contains a unique number to pull the medical results.