+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

MadhuRanj

Oct 5, 2021
how do people find their application processing center? i Submitted my CEC PR and got the AOR. not sure how to find the Application center which will process my application. any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

sheikh.khader

Oct 8, 2021
CEC Inland with 3 dependents
ITA - June 10, 2021
Application Submission online - August 25, 2021
Upfront medical done and submitted along with application
Medical passed - September 24, 2021
Biometrics request - September 24, 2021
Yet to submit the biometrics

Bella Wu

Aug 20, 2021
Yes, from 2019. It passed on Sept 30.
I also submitted the old physical examination (2020, expired), my aor 20th Augst,so far no medical pass
I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that my physical examination was overdue... That's weird. Isn't it five years? Customer service told me not to do anything until immigration told me

Bella Wu

Aug 20, 2021
CEC Inland
AOR: 11th August
September 13: UCI and Biometric details updated
Current medical status: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you message if changes [submitted old medical during study permit 2019].
Bg check: we are processing your background check.
Did you also use old medical?

Bella Wu

Aug 20, 2021
Yes, from 2019. It passed on Sept 30.
I also submitted the old physical examination (2020, expired), my aor 20th Augst,so far no medical pass
I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that my physical examination was overdue... That's weird. Isn't it five years? Customer service told me not to do anything until immigration told me

Bella Wu

Aug 20, 2021
Anyone in this group successfully uploaded new medicals after submitting an old medical during the application? How quickly was it approved?
I also submitted the old physical examination (2020, expired), I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that my physical examination was overdue... That's weird. Isn't it five years? Customer service told me not to do anything until immigration told me

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Application sometimes get assessed incorrectly. Sometimes people sitting in front desk do not know the right policy. Then there is a possibility that last time your application was not coded properly or you had some issue. Wait for them to confirm what is the issue. Besides, you can also order ATIP for your last test to know how it was coded last time you used it.

Bella Wu

Aug 20, 2021
Application sometimes get assessed incorrectly. Sometimes people sitting in front desk do not know the right policy. Then there is a possibility that last time your application was not coded properly or you had some issue. Wait for them to confirm what is the issue. Besides, you can also order ATIP for your last test to know how it was coded last time you used it.
Yes, I am not sure whether the old physical examination will take a long time, I will apply for shifting files today (ATIP)

Tony93

Mar 28, 2018
Any applicants with non accompanying spouse.
Everything upfront submitted.
AOR -august 12.
Eligibility-reviewing
Biometrics -updated on 21 September
Medical- we are reviewing your medical.(actually passed medical on September 22 and 2 days later status changed)my and my wife’s medical is valid.
BG : we are processing your background check.
Anybody with same or similar status?

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
From what I've seen on these forums, it seems that processing is not straightforward for those of us with old medicals.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Mine did not show as passed until almost two months after AOR, then it switched back.

I haven't called IRCC yet but if there are no more updates with my app, I'll inquire closer to the 3-month mark.