+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

Jyaro1

Apr 18, 2019
if there is any update please post here. I am seeing now more people between Aug 1 and Aug 6 with no updates even a ghost update after the medical and biometrics. mostly happened on September 2- Sep 16 after that no updates. Its really sad
That's true. No updates after medical and bio. AOR Aug 5

Reactions: dsj159

Jenish9711

Nov 18, 2021
i have ques
if we aplied through lawyer
then we not able to see any gu ???
No because many Lawyers don’t share credentials of the application. Only they can see the updates in the file and notifications are just sent to them. Unless they use your email Id as Cc or bcc during the time of application submission

Reactions: dsj159

dsj159

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
I have a quick question. If the IELTS at the time of AOR is valid and in between the process it gets expired. do we have to write the exam and submit it again?

Trippfz

Nov 22, 2021
Congratulations!!!! what time did you get your portal email, and could you be able to tell us if they requested RCMP PCC from you?
Got first 11/17 moring and second portal email 11/22 morning

no they didn’t request RCMP PCC, i got the pcc from rcmp myself but it came after I submitted everything so i didnt include it in the application

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Got first 11/17 moring and second portal email 11/22 morning

no they didn’t request RCMP PCC, i got the pcc from rcmp myself but it came after I submitted everything so i didnt include it in the application
Congratulations , did they send e copr as well?

smwilson92

Jan 22, 2018
Hey, I have a question...

I have AOR August 11 with a valid job offer since I'm currently on a closed work permit. I did claim the 50 points for my job offer which was definitely a mistake! Even without the 50 points from the job offer I am still above the cutoff for my draw. I want to withdraw the job offer but I'm wondering whether this will affect my application in anyway? I've done some research online and the general consensus seems to be no... but I thought I would ask here in case anyone has been in a similar situation?

zuxik649

Aug 18, 2021
I got my portal email on Nov 5, then reminder Nov 9. I replied to both but so far nothing.
Is it ok ?
Also receiving this portal email means my PR is approved ? or it is still in process ? When I login to IRCC account I still see it is processing.
It is confusing.
Thanks

KavitaBajwa

Star Member
May 21, 2019
I got my portal email on Nov 5, then reminder Nov 9. I replied to both but so far nothing.
Is it ok ?
Also receiving this portal email means my PR is approved ? or it is still in process ? When I login to IRCC account I still see it is processing.
It is confusing.
Thanks
yes its like 90 percent its approved but its like copr is final confirmation of the email.
As i stated above i got mine First email on 17 Nov in morning( i replied in evening)
Credentials got on 18 Nov( i replied in evening)
After that still in review with ircc