Timeline

CEC Inland with Inland dependent
ITA- June 10
AOR- Aug 2
MEP & Biometric updated- Sep 2
GU 1 - Sep 16
GU2- Oct 28
Portal Email - Nov 1
I got aor on 31 aug and trend of thread showing i could get any update on next week now this scares me !! btw congratulations

saajusaajan

Jun 24, 2019
Hi All, thanks for all the support . I received portal email. But I have some clarification required

my application is only for me as inland and spouse and children non accompanying.
This email says I have to provide information of all dependents included in application and choose wether I want their profile in portal under my ID or their respective IDs .

i don’t understand this.

yes they are included in the application as dependents, but not as accompanying.

I don’t want to add their info now without understanding the email and then their process will start and delay the whole thing.
I am sure the format is standard , so those who did this already please provide some guidance. Also they are Outland.

Second question, do they actually allow to add family in this stage to application and process it? Anyone done this before?

Thanks a bunch in advance.
quick response required please. Waiting toreply portal email. My agent has no clue.

harshj96

Apr 7, 2017
Just got this email-

"You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: my email address

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application."

Not sure if this means anything or not

CEC inland applicant.
AOR- August 24
Medical passed: Sept 23
Biometric Letter: Sept 22 (submitted and updated on Sept 24)
GU1: Sept 24- this is when the biometric was added

BG: We are processing..

Reactions: Garrybarpagga

penn302

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Just got this email-

"You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: my email address

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application."

Not sure if this means anything or not
same, guess it just means nothing....

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
I got the same email

rajdeep181

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi All, thanks for all the support . I received portal email. But I have some clarification required

my application is only for me as inland and spouse and children non accompanying.
This email says I have to provide information of all dependents included in application and choose wether I want their profile in portal under my ID or their respective IDs .

i don’t understand this.

yes they are included in the application as dependents, but not as accompanying.

I don’t want to add their info now without understanding the email and then their process will start and delay the whole thing.
I am sure the format is standard , so those who did this already please provide some guidance. Also they are Outland.

Second question, do they actually allow to add family in this stage to application and process it? Anyone done this before?

Thanks a bunch in advance.
quick response required please. Waiting toreply portal email. My agent has no clue.
It is just a generic email. If there are no dependents than you can just provide your details.

cmbc

Oct 5, 2021
@Ashleen, Have you received any updates? I heard some people received emails today.
I have no update from 1st Oct. BG is processing..