Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
So I just spoke to the most annoying IRCC rep. After waiting for 30 minutes and collecting my UCI and asking me the program I applied for, her response was I cannot provide you with any information regarding your application because of the crisis in Afghanistan. So I asked her how it makes any sense how she cant provide I, a tax paying resident of Canada with information regarding an application I paid for due to the crisis in Afghanistan and she was mute. I find it egregious that these agents just follow directions without asking any questions. Common sense would tell you that you should answer the person who paid a hefty sum for their application, but no the IRCC is too dumb to appreciate any of us. I cant wait for this broken system to change.
We have a new minister, write to him, tweet to him. Basically tell him that as a tax paying immigration applicant you find it wrong that you are being marginalized compared to afghans.

Kiranarora

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi everyone! I just got the portal email!!! So happy! Thanks for all the help. It was vey nice to have this group. You all gonna get your portal email soon!

Timeline
Me and husband both inland
AOR: 21 august
Bio: you don’t need biometrics…. (like that since the beginning and never changed, old bio 2019)
UCI: changed after an email update 20 sep.
GU: no changes (don’t recall the date)
Medical: approved on 21 oct. (old medical 2019)
BG: we are processing… (since the beginning)
Portal e-mail: 23 oct.

Tips: I wouldn’t worry much about timeline changes in your profile, for what I’ve seen it depends a lot on the officer seeing your application. Some people get portal email with no changes at all, I jus got MEP two days before portal email…
* one thing I noticed it’s that people who claim points for overseas experience takes a little longer to process, my points were only for Canadian experience
hey
we have same timeline
but i am still waiting, medical pass 14 oct
do u have any other work exp rather than canada

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I got a request letter this morning and submitted what they requested just now. Waiting for further updates.
If I may ask what did they request? I think your portal mail is near btw...

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
So I claimed points for my sibling (sister) who is a canadian citizen. For some reason they told me in the letter that I attached my bank statement instead of her utility bill or her bank statement to prove her residency here in canada. Anyway I attached now a copy of her most recent utility bill hopefully things will keep moving forward from here.

Reactions: GandiBaat

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
hi did you get any update on your status can i know your status of background and eligibilty , if you dont mind .because i also submit in August after medical passed nothing requested no any updation just same status we are processing background, we are reviewing eligibilty.

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
hi did you get any update on your status can i know your status of background and eligibilty , if you dont mind .because i also submit in August after medical passed nothing requested no any updation just same status we are processing background, we are reviewing eligibilty.
Same as you everything is under review/processing.
eligibility - we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Background check - we are processing your background check