donsaab

Oct 23, 2021
Cec Inland, no dep

AOR: 20 Aug, 2021
Med Passed: Sept 21, 2021
1 GU: Around the end of Last week
2 GU: 21 Oct, 2021
Portal: 23 Oct, 2021 (9 PM PST)

Cant be happier! I hope you guys will get it soon.

Reactions: saajusaajan

psp1807

Sep 23, 2021
Hi everyone! I just got the portal email!!! So happy! Thanks for all the help. It was vey nice to have this group. You all gonna get your portal email soon!

Timeline
Me and husband both inland
AOR: 21 august
Bio: you don’t need biometrics…. (like that since the beginning and never changed, old bio 2019)
UCI: changed after an email update 20 sep.
GU: no changes (don’t recall the date)
Medical: approved on 21 oct. (old medical 2019)
BG: we are processing… (since the beginning)
Portal e-mail: 23 oct.

Tips: I wouldn’t worry much about timeline changes in your profile, for what I’ve seen it depends a lot on the officer seeing your application. Some people get portal email with no changes at all, I jus got MEP two days before portal email…
* one thing I noticed it’s that people who claim points for overseas experience takes a little longer to process, my points were only for Canadian experience

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
congrts your background was also processing from beginging same like me can you tell your elgibilty is also we are reviewing from beginging yes i have overseas experience may be thatswhy taking time and my husband is also inland no status changes after submission only medical pass nothing change you give me positivity i was really worrier how my status is same from beginging like background because everybody was saying background will be not started yet before medical pass.

metalist

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone! I just got the portal email!!! So happy! Thanks for all the help. It was vey nice to have this group. You all gonna get your portal email soon!

Timeline
Bio: you don’t need biometrics…. (like that since the beginning and never changed, old bio 2019)

Tips: I wouldn’t worry much about timeline changes in your profile, for what I’ve seen it depends a lot on the officer seeing your application. Some people get portal email with no changes at all, I jus got MEP two days before portal email…
* one thing I noticed it’s that people who claim points for overseas experience takes a little longer to process, my points were only for Canadian experience
Congratulations! Way to go!

Kiddro

Oct 23, 2021
Hello all,
I have found this forum very insightful, thank you to all! Here is my contribution:

CEC Outland (with 3 dependents, spouse & 2 kids)
AOR: confirmed on Aug 26
MEP: Medical passed on Oct 7th
BIL: Letter received on Oct 7th
GU #1 : Oct 8th (not sure what changed here, just received update email, but did not see any changes. I admit, I wasn‘t so smart to screenshot any verbeage…)
Eligibility: we are reviewing..
Background: we are processing…

Biometrics scheduled for Oct 29th, lets see what happens.

HenryWSA

Sep 1, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC

Timeline

Congrats. Thank you for your information.

Reactions: psp1807

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

psp1807

Sep 23, 2021
congrts your background was also processing from beginging same like me can you tell your elgibilty is also we are reviewing from beginging yes i have overseas experience may be thatswhy taking time and my husband is also inland no status changes after submission only medical pass nothing change you give me positivity i was really worrier how my status is same from beginging like background because everybody was saying background will be not started yet before medical pass.
I understand you. I was worried too that I didn't see changes in my profile as other people, but it seems to be very random... I believe some offices keep updating the profile regularly and other just don't, so it doesn't mean that you application is not going in the right direction. Its stressful I know but keep thinking positive!
My profile is as bellow right now, after portal email. Its been like that since day 1, the only change was on my medical two days ago and UCI number a month ago, nothing else has changed.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • October 21, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I hope that is helpful. Its my pleasure somehow help this group that have help to control my stress and anxiety during this process.

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
thanku so much it give me some relief i was too worried why my status is same from two months thanks and good luck for your future

Reactions: psp1807

jyag

Star Member
Aug 28, 2021
Got Portal Confirmation email

ITA- 08/Jul
AOR- 22/Aug
MEP- 22/Sep
BIL- 23/Sep
GU1- 15/Oct
GU2- 20/Oct
Portal confirmation -21/Oct
Remainder on Portal confirmation -23/Oct

Reactions: Debz_ja

harshj96

Apr 7, 2017
Hi,

CEC inland applicant.
CRS Score- 502
AOR- August 24
Medical passed: Sept 23
Biometric Letter: Sept 22 (submitted and updated on Sept 24)
GU1: Sept 24- this is when the biometric was added

BG: We are processing...

Question:
I recently changed jobs- from a job in Quebec to another that is based in Ontario. Do I need to update the CIC of this change? If so, what information should I provide them?

Thank you