+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

brightburn

Jun 3, 2021
In which section is supposed to upload? Optional documents? any LOE need to write?
@ahm756 can you please reply for the same?

I have one more question in the educational section "complete/full academic year "

The Original program was of 3 years
It took me to complete 4 years
The ECA assessed as 2 years

What is the number need to write? 2, 3 or 4?

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
@ahm756 can you please reply for the same?

I have one more question in the educational section "complete/full academic year "

The Original program was of 3 years
It took me to complete 4 years
The ECA assessed as 2 years

What is the number need to write? 2, 3 or 4?
Already replied before. You have to attach it with an LOE and upload it to the Client Information section.

As for education, mention the number of years that's shown on your transcripts or certificate.

RAKZ

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
No. If it asks you to upload, then you have to write an LOE that you are applying to CEC and that POF is not required. Upload this to the place where it asks for the proof of funds.
Thank you for your response

thrugg

May 12, 2021
CEC Inland with spouse, medical upfront. I believe we should be biometric exempt.
ITA May 13
AOR Aug 8

willi_mian

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Med's Done....
Upfront
ITA June 24 2021
documents submitted & AOR received just now August 9 2021.
Main applicant inland and dependent (spouse) Outland.
Both medical upfront,
Fingers Crossed IA.

@trigger

Jun 24, 2019
No. If it asks you to upload, then you have to write an LOE that you are applying to CEC and that POF is not required. Upload this to the place where it asks for the proof of funds.
Or other option is make the required fund as 0. If you've already declared the funds in the EE profile, then you can include and LOE as well after making it 0.

However I went with option 1 and just added one liner LOE in the POF document section.

ayokay

Sep 24, 2018
App. Filed.......
06-08-2021
AOR Received.
06-08-2021
ITA: July 2021
AOR: August 6, 2021
Medical; Done in the previously refused application
Good luck everyone and hope August applicant receive speedy process

Reactions: Ruch3108

manikcheetu

Sep 6, 2017
hi guys!!.. I too got Ita on 5th aug..for the medical exam ..i have a e medical tracking sheet which have the UMI no.
but the status of the medical exam is shown as required.. now i am not sure if the status should be written as completed?
any thoughts?

thanks

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
hi guys!!.. I too got Ita on 5th aug..for the medical exam ..i have a e medical tracking sheet which have the UMI no.
but the status of the medical exam is shown as required.. now i am not sure if the status should be written as completed?
any thoughts?

thanks
Its always says "required". Because your panel physician can take upto 15 days to submit your medical exam directly to IRCC.
So dont worry and submit your e medical sheet as it is.

Good luck!!