+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

shaunc

Nov 11, 2021
I tried emailling the portal address last week and didn't receive any answer. So decided to follow up today only to get the following response. I guess they are fed up with people emailing that address now:

***Le français suit***

***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

If you receive an invitation to use the portal, instructions will be included.

Have questions?

Find answers in the Help Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html or by contacting our Client Support Centre by completing the Web Form or dialing 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

ravindermogili

Oct 15, 2019
AOR 22nd feb 2021.
19th March 2021 Medical passed

PNP Category.
I'm inland and my family is outland.
Eligibility is in review required stage.
Last update was on 13th April for biometrics.

Niusham

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Finally got the golden email!

CEC inland (2 applicants)

AOR: 17 Feb 2021
ITA: 8 Jan
Medical pass: 3 Mar
Eligibility pass: 26 Mar
Criminality pass: 15 Jun
GU: 10 Aug, 4 Nov
BOWP: Applied on Aug 9, approved Nov 9

GCMS notes: 6 Jul, 18 Aug, 23 Sep, 4 Nov

Visa office: RROC Ottawa (eligibility was passed in CIO, Sydney)

Portal email: 15 Nov (Etobicoke office)

⭕No additional document requested

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Finally got the golden email!

CEC inland (2 applicants)

AOR: 17 Feb 2021
ITA: 8 Jan
Medical pass: 3 Mar
Eligibility pass: 26 Mar
Criminality pass: 15 Jun
GU: 10 Aug, 4 Nov
BOWP: Applied on Aug 9, approved Nov 9

GCMS notes: 6 Jul, 18 Aug, 23 Sep, 4 Nov

Visa office: RROC Ottawa (eligibility was passed in CIO, Sydney)

Portal email: 15 Nov (Etobicoke office)

⭕No additional document requested
Was your eligibility review required

sprsmy

Jul 2, 2020
I am waiting for my PR card. I have a question regarding that. Will both the primary and secondary applicants' physical PR cards come in one single mail or separately. Please let me know. Thanks.

nightknight

May 12, 2021
Finally received my GCMS notes (ordered on October 12). Eligibility and criminality are now passed. Application approved per officer notes. I'm still waiting for the portal email. The application is still in progress according to the notes.

CEC21

Jul 29, 2021
ITA: Jan/08/21
AOR: Feb/15/21
eCoPR: June/29/21
Address on portal: Approved
Photo: In review
PR Card Received: 11/22/2021
I called IRCC few times regarding PR Card, but they didn't tell me anything. I sent webforms as well, but it didn't work. I emailed them few times on different email address, and I got reply from IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on Nov/15th that my card was sent to production and I should receive it in few weeks. The same day I got GU on my PR Card application. Nov/18th- my application was approved and Card was mailed. I got it this morning. Although, my PR application still shows submitted.

Reactions: Justmeee

m2b7

Nov 26, 2021
Hi everyone,

First message here but I read this thread for months while waiting so I share my timeline here:
CEC inland, 1 dependent

ITA : February 13th 2021
AOR : February 24rd 2021
Medical approved: March 12th 2021
Background check: September 16th 2021
Ghost update: September 24th 2021
Portal email: October 29th 2021
Credential email: November 1st 2021
eCoPR: November 25th, 2021
VO: Etobicoke

I did not asked for GCMS notes, so I had no update on my online profile from March 12th to October 29th (beside the GU on September). It was long but worth it, now waiting for PR card :) Good luck everyone, the portal email will arrive soon ;)