+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hi guys,
Quick question, just now I logged in my profile and I saw "application updated" but when I clicked on the file there was no update. Then when I tried to go back to the main page it gave me an error then when I logged in again I checked the application and it says "submitted". Is that a GU? CEC
My AoR is Feb 15 , 2021, no update after med in March 2nd. Last time I called on August 2nd they told me eligibility was in process and BC was in process, they told the same thing to the MP on August 19. After that no update. Should I expect something soon?

great222

Aug 14, 2021
Hi guys,
Quick question, just now I logged in my profile and I saw "application updated" but when I clicked on the file there was no update. Then when I tried to go back to the main page it gave me an error then when I logged in again I checked the application and it says "submitted". Is that a GU? CEC
My AoR is Feb 15 , 2021, no update after med in March 2nd. Last time I called on August 2nd they told me eligibility was in process and BC was in process, they told the same thing to the MP on August 19. After that no update. Should I expect something soon?
Hi guys,
Yes thats a ghost update.Hopefully good news on the way.

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hey guys it’s me again, I need you insight on this part of the gcms notes, what does it mean? They said review required and ready to finalize https://ibb.co/dJR9NqM

Also, I hired a consultant to guide me through the right NOC code so I don’t understand why IRCC wants to review my experience while it’s legit.
I put NOC 1112 (please check job description) https://ibb.co/DYwxcmC as the title says and the job description also. Although my consultant told me both 1112 or 1221 should be fine. Please any advice?

great222

Aug 14, 2021
Hi guys, any Feb 2021 PR applicant applied for bridging work permit. Mine is expiring in March 2022.I am not sure how much time PR can take (8th month is going on), so I was thinking to apply in next week. Any suggestions? Thank you

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Hi guys, any Feb 2021 PR applicant applied for bridging work permit. Mine is expiring in March 2022.I am not sure how much time PR can take (8th month is going on), so I was thinking to apply in next week. Any suggestions? Thank you
In my opinion, it's early to go for BOWP! I did waste money on those TRVs only to get my PR sooner than I expected. Go for BOWP only if your permit expires in four months or less. You'd get your PR very soon