+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Dvashisht

Sep 3, 2021
Was your eCOPR in your IRCC account or in the new Portal account? Did you receive an email when it was available?
When you upload photo and address then you will get an email that ecopr is available to download at the same place where your photo and address is. Now everything is on new portal. As soon as you will get your ecopr, you will see approved in GCKEY.
then after getting ecopr you can link your PR card application to GCKEY using UCI number and gamily name same as it is from ecopr.

irazfan

Aug 16, 2021
A few minutes ago, I received an email from Etobicoke IRCC. It contained an instruction (PDF) for the PR portal. However, they did not provide any credential or login information. They asked me to reply and confirm my email, UCI, initial and recent dates of entry and such things, and then they'll email me login info. Is this the usual way? Just wanted to make sure. I assumed the first email contains your login info. Thank you and good luck everyone.

Dvashisht

Sep 3, 2021
A few minutes ago, I received an email from Etobicoke IRCC. It contained an instruction (PDF) for the PR portal. However, they did not provide any credential or login information. They asked me to reply and confirm my email, UCI, initial and recent dates of entry and such things, and then they'll email me login info. Is this the usual way? Just wanted to make sure. I assumed the first email contains your login info. Thank you and good luck everyone.
Reply to this email. Then you will get your portal link and credentials

Reactions: irazfan

irazfan

Aug 16, 2021
Reply to this email. Then you will get your portal link and credentials
Thank you. I did it right away. I hope they'll open an account for me soon. I just have 3 days left to prove my PR approval to my potential employer (Government). They already postponed the job starting date from Sept 1 to Oct 1, and I don't think they can wait anymore for my PR.

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Thank you. I did it right away. I hope they'll open an account for me soon. I just have 3 days left to prove my PR approval to my potential employer (Government). They already postponed the job starting date from Sept 1 to Oct 1, and I don't think they can wait anymore for my PR.
That sucks… Really hope you’ll get it on time! Theoretically it’s not impossible. But you’ll need some luck. Fingers crossed!

Petersjanae

Apr 19, 2021
Any recents PPR or ECOPR? everything seems to be on go slow—er lately. Going into my 8th month since AOR and requested my second GCMs this month however I haven’t received it as yet. Vancouver VO

Elia_Y

Mar 10, 2021
Any recents PPR or ECOPR? everything seems to be on go slow—er lately. Going into my 8th month since AOR and requested my second GCMs this month however I haven’t received it as yet. Vancouver VO
Exactly the same situation... Have been in my 8th month but I doubt if eligibility has even started. Inland applicant with no dependent. VO Vancouver. Are they working on any CEC application recently???

irazfan

Aug 16, 2021
That sucks… Really hope you’ll get it on time! Theoretically it’s not impossible. But you’ll need some luck. Fingers crossed!
I received the second portal email (login info) today morning and I uploaded the photo and confirmed the address. I hope they’ll issue the electronic confirmation by tomorrow. Thank you. It took more than 7 months. I feel I am much older now :))

irazfan

Aug 16, 2021
I received the second portal email (login info) today morning and I uploaded the photo and confirmed the address. I hope they’ll issue the electronic confirmation by tomorrow. Thank you. It took more than 7 months. I feel I am much older now :))
I just received the eCOPR. These portal stages were so fast for me (started yesterday evening and now is done). I just wanted to thank you all for your support and warm wishes here. It was a different experience. Good luck everyone.

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
I just received the eCOPR. These portal stages were so fast for me (started yesterday evening and now is done). I just wanted to thank you all for your support and warm wishes here. It was a different experience. Good luck everyone.
Hi @irazfan Could you please tell me the specifications of the photo that we need to upload in the Portal? I'm awaiting my second email. Just wanted to get a heads up. Also do we need to get a stamp of the photo studio at the back of the image?

Thanks