+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hi anyone can help me understand the GCMs notes? Just received the notes today:
On the first page Assessment says Final: Approved, looks like approved on Aug 09.
and I see COPR document number at last page, the status is not started.
My primary VO still Montreal office and secondary office CIO.

Does this mean everything passed but still not transferred to local VO? what's the next step?

Eric P

May 8, 2021
On the first page Assessment says Final: Approved, looks like approved on Aug 09.

Does this mean everything passed but still not transferred to local VO? what's the next step?
Welcome to the club, see link below

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/1st-portal-email-how-long-after-application-is-approved-waiting-for-50-days.741912/

a840722000

May 6, 2021
Just an update here,
AOR Feb 26th, 2021
BIL: March something
Primary Office: Vancouver
1st Ghost Update: Aug 26th (Phoned IRCC, eligibility passed, processing background/criminal check.)
2nd GU: Sept 10th, 2021
Portal email: Sept 10th, 2021
Portal Confirmation: Sept 10th, 2021 (Photo and address uploaded the same day)
CIC account application approved: Sept 16th, 2021
CoPR: Sept 16th, 2021
PR card address approved: Sept 16th, 2021
Now waiting for PR card photo to be approved.

curiousminds

Jul 27, 2021
Just an update here,
AOR Feb 26th, 2021
BIL: March something
Primary Office: Vancouver
1st Ghost Update: Aug 26th (Phoned IRCC, eligibility passed, processing background/criminal check.)
2nd GU: Sept 10th, 2021
Portal email: Sept 10th, 2021
Portal Confirmation: Sept 10th, 2021 (Photo and address uploaded the same day)
CIC account application approved: Sept 16th, 2021
CoPR: Sept 16th, 2021
PR card address approved: Sept 16th, 2021
Now waiting for PR card photo to be approved.
Congrats. You will get the PR card before the address is approved.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Finally got my COPR.
Posting my final timeline below:
AOR: 11th March 2021+ 1 dependent (outland when applied but moved to Canada one month later)
Primary visa office RROC
Secondary Office: OSC - Operations Support Centre

Ghost Updates
GU1: May 2021
GU2: June 2021
GU3: 7 July 2021
GU4: 10 August 2021
GU5: 13 August 2021
GU6: 2 September 2021
GU7: 14 September 2021
Portal email 1: 14 September 2021 from Calgary
Portal email 2: 14 September 2021 uploaded photos same day
CoPR: 16th September 2021

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Hello everyone,

I received my GCMS notes and there is one problem:

Review required: appears to not have indicated refusal on subsequent applications

I do have one refusal for WP. I did submit another WP application and was eventually approved. The problem is that I don't even remember I was being asked whether I had a prior refusal refusal (really weird). This WP application was refused because I haven't submitted the requested documents on time. This was because of a technical error on my part, as I uploaded the documents in the IRCC system without recognizing that I needed to press the “Submit” button before the deadline. Anyways, I did send them a letter of explanation through web form that details everything and mentioned that this was a completely honest mistake on my part and I'm not trying to downplay the importance of answering all statutory questions accurately and truthfully. I also wrote "Therefore, I would like to declare that I have a prior visa/work permit application refusal with the IRCC."

What do you think? Will that have a major impact on my eligibility?

Thanks!
Hi
You raised the webform after how many days of AOR ?
Whats your background looks like now?
You raised the webform after resding GCMS NOTES?
Or you already told them before

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Hello everyone,

I received my GCMS notes and there is one problem:

Review required: appears to not have indicated refusal on subsequent applications

I do have one refusal for WP. I did submit another WP application and was eventually approved. The problem is that I don't even remember I was being asked whether I had a prior refusal refusal (really weird). This WP application was refused because I haven't submitted the requested documents on time. This was because of a technical error on my part, as I uploaded the documents in the IRCC system without recognizing that I needed to press the “Submit” button before the deadline. Anyways, I did send them a letter of explanation through web form that details everything and mentioned that this was a completely honest mistake on my part and I'm not trying to downplay the importance of answering all statutory questions accurately and truthfully. I also wrote "Therefore, I would like to declare that I have a prior visa/work permit application refusal with the IRCC."

What do you think? Will that have a major impact on my eligibility?

Thanks!
Have you choosed the option NO in that question on pr application???

Amitc005

Jun 4, 2015
Have not heard anything, my last update is March 1st for biometrics, my AOR is 1st of Feb, not sure what is happening…. I called two weeks ago and they said everything is approved waiting for the decision, and later they started giving me an excuse that they moved their resources for Afghan refugees…… 10th Sep applied for gcms notes…. Let see…

irazfan

Aug 16, 2021
Have not heard anything, my last update is March 1st for biometrics, my AOR is 1st of Feb, not sure what is happening…. I called two weeks ago and they said everything is approved waiting for the decision, and later they started giving me an excuse that they moved their resources for Afghan refugees…… 10th Sep applied for gcms notes…. Let see…
We're in the same boat.
AOR: Feb. 12
I ordered new GCMS on Sept 1. I am not sure whether my application is approved or not. Last GCMS from July was showing empty for security (other main things were passed). In early August an anonymous user from department of Justice was checking my LinkedIn profile 2 times in a week. I also had a GU (3rd one) on Sept. 9. I am so tired of sending webform every week and receiving generic responses.

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018

What's your AOR?

Eric P

May 8, 2021
We're in the same boat.
AOR: Feb. 12
I ordered new GCMS on Sept 1. I am not sure whether my application is approved or not. Last GCMS from July was showing empty for security (other main things were passed). In early August an anonymous user from department of Justice was checking my LinkedIn profile 2 times in a week. I also had a GU (3rd one) on Sept. 9. I am so tired of sending webform every week and receiving generic responses.
On the first page of your note, do you see Final: Approved?