+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Peter Q Le

Jan 29, 2018
Hello everyone,

I received my GCMS notes and there is one problem:

Review required: appears to not have indicated refusal on subsequent applications

I do have one refusal for WP. I did submit another WP application and was eventually approved. The problem is that I don't even remember I was being asked whether I had a prior refusal refusal (really weird). This WP application was refused because I haven't submitted the requested documents on time. This was because of a technical error on my part, as I uploaded the documents in the IRCC system without recognizing that I needed to press the “Submit” button before the deadline. Anyways, I did send them a letter of explanation through web form that details everything and mentioned that this was a completely honest mistake on my part and I'm not trying to downplay the importance of answering all statutory questions accurately and truthfully. I also wrote "Therefore, I would like to declare that I have a prior visa/work permit application refusal with the IRCC."

What do you think? Will that have a major impact on my eligibility?

Thanks!
It is such an honest mistake, I don't think it is going to cause any major impact. As long as you have explained your part, you should be good.

Reactions: nightknight

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Hello everyone,

I received my GCMS notes and there is one problem:

Review required: appears to not have indicated refusal on subsequent applications

I do have one refusal for WP. I did submit another WP application and was eventually approved. The problem is that I don't even remember I was being asked whether I had a prior refusal refusal (really weird). This WP application was refused because I haven't submitted the requested documents on time. This was because of a technical error on my part, as I uploaded the documents in the IRCC system without recognizing that I needed to press the “Submit” button before the deadline. Anyways, I did send them a letter of explanation through web form that details everything and mentioned that this was a completely honest mistake on my part and I'm not trying to downplay the importance of answering all statutory questions accurately and truthfully. I also wrote "Therefore, I would like to declare that I have a prior visa/work permit application refusal with the IRCC."

What do you think? Will that have a major impact on my eligibility?

Thanks!
Please, when you submitted the LoE to inforrm IRCC about the WP refusal?

irazfan

Aug 16, 2021
This is the worse visa office. I am stuck at security not started for so many months.
primary office: RROC
secondary office: centralized intake office

My apartment is just 50 metres away from RROC and these days I’m really thinking about a lock-on to their entrance. Perhaps chaining yourself to their door might stimulate them a bit :))

• Haha
Reactions: Harrysingh04

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
primary office: RROC
secondary office: centralized intake office

My apartment is just 50 metres away from RROC and these days I’m really thinking about a lock-on to their entrance. Perhaps chaining yourself to their door might stimulate them a bit :))
I dont understand what and how they work exactly. They were starting and completing my each stage every 1-2 months sending me ghost updates each time. Got 6 total ghost updates last 3 just being duds.

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I dont understand what and how they work exactly. They were starting and completing my each stage every 1-2 months sending me ghost updates each time. Got 6 total ghost updates last 3 just being duds.
Last week when I came back from intl travel I had to stop at the immigration office. Trust me these ppl don’t care. They were just sitting there chatting all the time, it took me 2 hours to get cleared while there wasn’t a lot of ppl in line. Now I get why they can’t finalize most files. They just don’t care from what I’ve seen

• Angry
Reactions: Harrysingh04

a840722000

May 6, 2021
Just an update here,
AOR Feb 26th, 2021
BIL: March something
Primary Office: Vancouver
1st Ghost Update: Aug 26th (Phoned IRCC, eligibility passed, processing background/criminal check.)
2nd GU: Sept 10th, 2021
Portal email: Sept 10th, 2021
Portal Confirmation: Sept 10th, 2021 (Photo and address uploaded the same day)

Another waiting game just got started.

Last edited:

JamTur

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Just an update here,
AOR Feb 26.
Got an GU last Friday, 30mins after my first portal email popped up. Replied first portal email. 18mins after the credentials email showed up. Now uploaded photos and address. Keep waiting til IRCC accept.
Congrats. What's your VO? My AOR is the same as yours.

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Hi all, my application is in process and my passport is expiring in January and I renewed it now. How should I can inform ircc about this? And is there anything else do I need to inform them? Like pcc or anything?

Reactions: Naiv