+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Nothing on my side either. I think that they really stopped most activities not related to Afghanistan or other priorities they've defined.
They're not answering to webforms anymore (again if you're not a priority), and I've read that call centre agents are more reluctant to give any info... It's still possible, but it's getting harder. So, basically guys, there is absolutely nothing we can do, except wait :)
So I have decided to get a new RCMP Fingerprint done for me and my wife as the one I submit with complete its one year on 1st october and my wife will complete her 6 months in canada next month. I think they can ask for our RCMP although we have passed our criminality according to our GCMS. Do u think its out good idea?

actsc

Aug 31, 2021
Hi everyone,

I got my PR card in the mail yesterday. See the timeline below:
Aor- Feb 24
Medical passed- March 10
Primary office - Ottawa
1st GU - sometime in April
2nd GU - sometime in May
3rd GU - July 30th
1st Portal email- 11 August
Portal credentials-12 August
Ecopr- 13 August
PR card - August 30th

Good luck everyone and thanks Stefan for this thread!!

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
So I have decided to get a new RCMP Fingerprint done for me and my wife as the one I submit with complete its one year on 1st october and my wife will complete her 6 months in canada next month. I think they can ask for our RCMP although we have passed our criminality according to our GCMS. Do u think its out good idea?
I will let someone with more experience regarding expiring fingerprints answer :) I'm really not sure what to tell you about this one :/ I would be inclined to say: don't do something they haven't asked for, especially if your criminality is passed. But again, no experience with this particular issue...

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
I will let someone with more experience regarding expiring fingerprints answer :) I'm really not sure what to tell you about this one :/ I would be inclined to say: don't do something they haven't asked for, especially if your criminality is passed. But again, no experience with this particular issue...
One of my friend got a request for RCMP Fingerprint as her previous PCC was one year old. We live in Winnipeg as its taking a little less than 3 months to get it. Mine will be one year old in october and the way things are going I am not expecting my PR anytime soon as I have already got 5 ghost updates and still nothing. The last thing I want is they asking me for the RCMP, not having it and it taking 3 months to process after that.

gentjack

Apr 13, 2020
- in 3 days my GCMS notes NON-processing time will be 60 days!

- received a web form response after 10 days informing the crisis in Afghanistan and no answer to my questions

- aor 16 feb and nothing after that.

My friend has a similar aor time and got his pr card in June! Why are my case officers enjoying and abusing covid and other stuff?

How come a crisis in another country effect officers' priority this much?

I even don't know whether my eligibility has passed or not.

it is obviously not fair.

Why is Canada promoting and PR'ing immigration thing all over the world and don't employ enough officers or why are some officers are not monitored for their performance?

How come a simple note indicating your status cannot be integrated into the online system and torture people with ordering gcms notes processes and don't respond?

Why would I need to call ircc to get information about my status and cannot reach any of the agents and listen to useless stuff while waiting during the call?

Why I am victimized?

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020

- received a web form response after 10 days informing the crisis in Afghanistan and no answer to my questions

My friend has a similar aor time and got his pr card in June! Why are my case officers enjoying and abusing covid and other stuff?

Why is Canada promoting and PR'ing immigration thing all over the world and don't employ enough officers or why are some officers are not monitored for their performance?

How come a simple note indicating your status cannot be integrated into the online system and torture people with ordering gcms notes processes and don't respond?

Why would I need to call ircc to get information about my status and cannot reach any of the agents and listen to useless stuff while waiting during the call?

Why I am victimized?
Afghans pay taxes and you don’t. That’s why.

Niusham

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi,
Does anyone know about the possibility of working remotely for an employer in Quebec while residing in Ontario and waiting for the BOWP's result to come?

I submitted the PR application when I was working in Quebec. Later, I moved to Ontario. When you have implied status, you can only work for the previous employer. So, I didn't have a choice other than working for the employer in QC.
Will my BOWP get rejected because of this?

I appreciate your help. I am so nervous about this situation.

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Hi,
Does anyone know about the possibility of working remotely for an employer in Quebec while residing in Ontario and waiting for the BOWP's result to come?

I submitted the PR application when I was working in Quebec. Later, I moved to Ontario. When you have implied status, you can only work for the previous employer. So, I didn't have a choice other than working for the employer in QC.

You may want to consult with professionals

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Guys They're getting close to your AOR dates...Never lose hope.
Express Entry applications
Last updated: August 31, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications

We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
February 7 and 13, 2021
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

Reactions: mstefan

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Guys They're getting close to your AOR dates...Never lose hope.
Express Entry applications
Last updated: August 31, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications

We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
February 7 and 13, 2021
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
Thanks buddy for trying to cheer us up :)
Unfortunately, we have lost trust in their estimations a long time ago...
But yeah, it would be fantastic if this one was true!

gentjack

Apr 13, 2020
I cannot believe it. I am seeing my first GU just after my post today. dear officer, if you are reading this, please make it faster.

Why I am victimized?

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Hi,

If you're a CEC candidate, there are no restrictions to the employer's location on BOWP, as long as you reside and work from outside of Quebec.
I left Quebec before submitting my PR and then BOWP applications, but continued working for the same Montreal-based company remotely. There was never an issue or even a question regarding that point. Both my BOWP and PR were approved.

But if you're really stressed out, book a consultation with an expert, it will ease your mind :)

Reactions: Niusham