Canadian experience class
AOR: Feb 12,2021
Medical pass: March 1,2021
Two (over weekend) ghost updates in June 2021

ordered GCMS in June, received in July:
Info sharing: complete
Eligibility: pass
Criminality: pass
* nothing written in front of security (empty)

——-
The funny but sad thing is that I’ve just received a job offer from the same Canadian government that needs my PR approval letter by 1st of September; otherwise I would probably loose this opportunity. The same government that is not really processing our cases!!! I’ve sent a web form and attached the offer to see whether they can speed up or not.
Ya its sad.My friend got hired at provincial job and they issued offer letter.She havent applied for pr yet and then they provided her conditional offer letter stating that she is on work permit till so and so date.So dont loose hope .Anything is possible.

Reactions: irazfan

SterlingFive

Jun 15, 2021
Hi All! I just wanted to update you on my status and timeline in case it's useful for you.

AOR: Feb 2, 2021
CEC Inland - No Dependants
Medicals:
Passed Feb 25, 2021
Biometrics: Completed Feb 26, 2021
Visa Offices:
Primary VO - Vancouver, BC
Secondary VO - Sydney, NS
Portal Information Request Email Received: August 12, 2021 (replied on the same day)
Portal Log In Email Received: August 12, 2021
Uploaded Pic, Confirmed Address and In-Canada Declaration: August 13, 2021
eCoPR Received: August 17, 2021

(I only got one ghost update on August 12, 2021 in the morning, before the portal request email that afternoon)

Photograph is still awaiting approval as of August 18, 2021 but PR card should be sent once approved. My CIC/GCKey profile is now showing as approved.

Good luck to all still waiting, and thank you to those who listened to my immigration rants and complaints lol! It's a long and stressful journey but it will be worth it soon!

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
My MP just forwarded me the answer she got from IRCC. Complete bullshit of course. They just repeated what I already knew from my GCMS notes, without answering why I haven’t received my portal email since the application has been approved on June 30th. I really hope that someone, some day, with enough cash, would be willing to sue them for what they are doing. Unfortunately, right now there is no other legal way for us to avoid being at their mercy.

• Sad
Reactions: Harrysingh04

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
My MP just forwarded me the answer she got from IRCC. Complete bullshit of course. They just repeated what I already knew from my GCMS notes, without answering why I haven’t received my portal email since the application has been approved on June 30th. I really hope that someone, some day, with enough cash, would be willing to sue them for what they are doing. Unfortunately, right now there is no other legal way for us to avoid being at their mercy.
I am coming close to being in a similar situation. AOR 11th March. I have got 5 Ghost updates in total and havnt called them after my last GU.

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I haven’t seen any new confirmation emails recently. Imo that dude Mendicino should be fired. Back in the day ircc wasn’t lazy like this.

jm101

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2021
LANDED..........
24-08-2021
Last month, there were a lot of portal email news.. but this month seems like a lot of officers went for vacations. Really hope we hear back to back good news again real soon! Hang in there guys. My own wedding, travel, school plans are all at paused too.. and I know most of us are waiting for our PR status to continue with our plans. Let’s keep the faith!

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Hey guys, I just received this reply to my webform, does it mean they actually started eligibility or is it just a generic response?

"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your online account."

my AoR is Feb 15,2021
Med passed: March 2
CEC, single applicant, inland
CIO then file currently at Montreal

Should I expect golden email soon?

Sonnsonn

Jul 12, 2021
Hi Guys, Good day, is the PR application already approved when receiving Portal Email Confirmation?

My Aor is Feb 25,2021
Received PR portal email confirmation last August 16,2021 and replied the same date. Email is from Etobicoke.

Requested GCMS notelast July 14 and Got it Today August 18,2021, below are the result.
Eligibility- passed
Security - Not started
Criminality - Not Started
Medical - passed
Info Sharing - Complete.
Primary Office - RROC
Secondary Office - Centralized Intake Office
Thanks you.

Sal123456

Jul 16, 2021
Hi Guys, Good day, is the PR application already approved when receiving Portal Email Confirmation?

My Aor is Feb 25,2021
Received PR portal email confirmation last August 16,2021 and replied the same date. Email is from Etobicoke.

Requested GCMS notelast July 14 and Got it Today August 18,2021, below are the result.
Eligibility- passed
Security - Not started
Criminality - Not Started
Medical - passed
Info Sharing - Complete.
Primary Office - RROC
Secondary Office - Centralized Intake Office
Thanks you.
What's your gcms generation date