+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Do we need to add t4 and notice of assessment while applying under cec??

i just submit paystubs and job letter, now i heard from someone that we need to add t4 and noa as well???
any idea

attana

Feb 1, 2021

i just submit paystubs and job letter, now i heard from someone that we need to add t4 and noa as well???
any idea
They recommend you to add T4s and NOAs... In my case, I added pay stubs and all T4s to cover up the claimed timeline of my job. I did not add any NOAs mainly because we did not have access to CRA online to get NOAs... did not have any printed NOAs as well... I was expecting that IRCC will ask for it, but they did not.... I got my CoPR few weeks back... In my opinion, it's case-specific and the agent decides whether they need it or not... I would say you attach them if you have it...

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
They recommend you to add T4s and NOAs... In my case, I added pay stubs and all T4s to cover up the claimed timeline of my job. I did not add any NOAs mainly because we did not have access to CRA online to get NOAs... did not have any printed NOAs as well... I was expecting that IRCC will ask for it, but they did not.... I got my CoPR few weeks back... In my opinion, it's case-specific and the agent decides whether they need it or not... I would say you attach them if you have it...
i have already applied in february and its been 6 months i never got any update. should i attach all t4s and noa and send it to them via webform or its too late??

Niusham

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC

any idea
We just uploaded the job letter and 3 paystubs.
Our eligibility passed without requesting additional documents. I think they will ask you for additional documents if they need it.

attana

Feb 1, 2021
i have already applied in february and its been 6 months i never got any update. should i attach all t4s and noa and send it to them via webform or its too late??
My AOR was Feb 24th/VO-Montreal+CIO... If you applied in February, your application is most likely in the final stages... I did not get any Gus as well.... three weeks back I noticed my application got updated... then CoPR one week after that.... So, its up to you to wait and see what happens, otherwise order GCMS notes to see more precisely where your application is ... calling IRCC and specifically ask what's going on with eligibility is another option... then decide whether you wanna send your T4/noas ....

manoj85

Aug 11, 2021
Inland
no dependents
Canadian experience class
AOR: Feb 22,2021
Medical pass: March 4,2021
Biometric pass: March 5,2021
one ghost update in June 2021
called IRCC twice, agent said everything is passed only final decision is left. Is there anybody in the same boat??? Its going to be 6 month in few days but nothing is happening.
i am also in same boat....

irazfan

Aug 16, 2021
Hi

Inland
no dependents
AOR: Feb 12,2021
Medical pass: March 1,2021
Two (over weekend) ghost updates in June 2021

ordered GCMS in June, received in July:
Info sharing: complete
Eligibility: pass
Criminality: pass
* nothing written in front of security (empty)

——-
The funny but sad thing is that I’ve just received a job offer from the same Canadian government that needs my PR approval letter by 1st of September; otherwise I would probably loose this opportunity. The same government that is not really processing our cases!!! I’ve sent a web form and attached the offer to see whether they can speed up or not.

Reactions: Harrysingh04

Stick

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hi

Inland
no dependents
AOR: Feb 12,2021
Medical pass: March 1,2021
Two (over weekend) ghost updates in June 2021

ordered GCMS in June, received in July:
Info sharing: complete
Eligibility: pass
Criminality: pass
* nothing written in front of security (empty)

——-
The funny but sad thing is that I’ve just received a job offer from the same Canadian government that needs my PR approval letter by 1st of September; otherwise I would probably loose this opportunity. The same government that is not really processing our cases!!! I’ve sent a web form and attached the offer to see whether they can speed up or not.
Wow! Look at that. Isn't your work permit still valid? Can you show them your GCMS notes?

irazfan

Aug 16, 2021
Wow! Look at that. Isn't your work permit still valid? Can you show them your GCMS notes?
Yes. My work permit is valid for another 13 months. I’ve sent them both but they said notes don’t indicate any approval and I need to get that approval letter before September 1 :(

* they can offer you the job but it seems that it has conditions and the main one is being a PR or citizen before the starting date.