Reactions: CharlyCY

Niusham

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Yesterday I had my first ghost update.
Today I called, the agent said criminality is passed. The date that criminality passed is 15 June.

I was totally surprised, because I have called IRCC 3 times after 15 June, and every time the agent told me eligibility passed, criminality is in progress and security not started.

AOR Feb 17
VO : RROC Ottawa

Do you think it is a good sign and the officer is working on the file?
I don't know why I received a GU after 2 months of criminality being passed.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Yesterday I had my first ghost update.
Today I called, the agent said criminality is passed. The date that criminality passed is 15 June.

I was totally surprised, because I have called IRCC 3 times after 15 June, and every time the agent told me eligibility passed, criminality is in progress and security not started.

AOR Feb 17
VO : RROC Ottawa

Do you think it is a good sign and the officer is working on the file?
I don't know why I received a GU after 2 months of criminality being passed.
Bro dont up your expectations too much it'll just break your heart. My criminality took almost similar time as you to complete on 7th july 2021 and security had not started according to my last call with IRCC on Friday. I just got a Ghost Update last evening that I am not sure was about.

Niusham

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Bro dont up your expectations too much it'll just break your heart. My criminality took almost similar time as you to complete on 7th july 2021 and security had not started according to my last call with IRCC on Friday. I just got a Ghost Update last evening that I am not sure was about.
It's been almost 6 months since we submitted our application. I think you submitted in March. I guess we have to expect some progress when it comes close to 6 months.
Will you call to inquire about the GU?

Reactions: Harrysingh04

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
It's been almost 6 months since we submitted our application. I think you submitted in March. I guess we have to expect some progress when it comes close to 6 months.
Will you call to inquire about the GU?
I just dont want to. I am just so tired to this. They send a GU once a months and its either something started or completed and then again they sleep on it for another month or so. I dont feel like calling them because it might be Security started and they are going to take a while to complete it. They took more than month after Completing my criminality. I might call them after 3 if i felt like but right now i dont.

Reactions: Niusham

Yuvi3245

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I just dont want to. I am just so tired to this. They send a GU once a months and its either something started or completed and then again they sleep on it for another month or so. I dont feel like calling them because it might be Security started and they are going to take a while to complete it. They took more than month after Completing my criminality. I might call them after 3 if i felt like but right now i dont.
how long it took for criminality to pass for u @Harrysingh04 ?

Niusham

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
I ordered GCMS notes on July 06, and I haven't received the results after 30 days.
Where should I send an email to ask for the results?
Is it normal to take more than one month?

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
I ordered GCMS notes on July 06, and I haven't received the results after 30 days.
I applied July 6th as well. Still waiting for it and I sent email and got a generic reply

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
There is an email address in the body of the confirmation email when you applied for GCMS. They will auto generate a response, but my guess is that this email usually triggers something on their end, and i usually get the notes on the same day or the day after i sent the follow up email.