+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Honestly, this part is a big mystery. When I first saw it, I thought it was the due date for the application processing, but in practice, it appears not to be. My guess is that it's the due date for that officer to finish the part he/she was assigned to do. The due date on my first notes was like months ago, in April or something like that. So no real connection to the actual progress of my application. But again, I'm really not sure about this one.
Does anyone have any idea what
"Application Assignment
Due Date:
"
means on GCMS notes???
usually due dates are automatically 1 month after the latest updates of the application

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
usually due dates are automatically 1 month after the latest updates of the application
Ya the last update was on 7th july when criminality was passed. The Assignment date is todays i.e. 6th August. Should I expect something like maybe they start processing my security which is the only thing left and has not started yet.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Thanks a lot :)

This is crazy, everything has been passed, and final approval was made on June 30th.
I can't find the date when the application was moved to my local VO, but I really hope they are not the ones holding this since then...
My guess is that the move happened on July 11th when I had my last GU....
So if the due date was a month ago, your application processing was completed a momth ago indeed.

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Ya the last update was on 7th july when criminality was passed. The Assignment date is todays i.e. 6th August. Should I expect something like maybe they start processing my security which is the only thing left and has not started yet.
emmm, i would say not at all, i got a new note this week and due date is July 18th.

• Sad
Reactions: Harrysingh04

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Called to IRCC, agent said everything is passed but no final decision made yet.
I’m so confused lol GCMS notes were still showing security not started, but they were generated earlier, so I guess it all passed after they sent notes to me. I’m scared to believe the agent haha)) I am hoping she was right and that golden email will come soon! I was so upset when received notes and did not see any progress, but now that lady on the phone gave me new hope! Praying to receive good news soon. :eek: :)

Reactions: huxing0522

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Called to IRCC, agent said everything is passed but no final decision made yet.
I’m so confused lol GCMS notes were still showing security not started, but they were generated earlier, so I guess it all passed after they sent notes to me. I’m scared to believe the agent haha)) I am hoping she was right and that golden email will come soon! I was so upset when received notes and did not see any progress, but now that lady on the phone gave me new hope! Praying to receive good news soon. :eek: :)
You could believe the agent, but don't get too excited about the portal email coming soon or you could end up like me, waiting since June 30th haha Or, of course, you could get lucky and get the email very soon :)

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
You could believe the agent, but don't get too excited about the portal email coming soon or you could end up like me, waiting since June 30th haha Or, of course, you could get lucky and get the email very soon :)
Yeah I know, better stay calm and patiently wait lol thanks :)

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Yeah I know, better stay calm and patiently wait lol thanks :)
I wish you get it quickly!! You're on the right path, there is not much wait and psychological torture left :)

Reactions: Mew

gentjack

Apr 13, 2020
I still cannot even get my first gcms notes. 35 days past. I don't know anything about my application.

IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in responding to all requests, as well as any emails sent to this email address, during this period.

applied through applygcms site. and got this message as a reply after my follow up.

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
I still cannot even get my first gcms notes. 35 days past. I don't know anything about my application.

IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in responding to all requests, as well as any emails sent to this email address, during this period.

applied through applygcms site. and got this message as a reply after my follow up.
i usually get the notes on the day i sent a follow up email or the next day ;)

SterlingFive

Jun 15, 2021

The last time I ordered my notes it took 37 days. I emailed at the 30 day mark to remind them that I have still not received them after 1 month.

However, I did order them through the Privacy Act for free on the Government of Canada website and not a third party site.

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Hi everyone, I know this is not the right place to ask this question. But I wanted to ask can I leave my job as my file is processing. I am CEC applicant with 1 year work experience (no LMIA) The final decision has not been made yet but my employer is saying he will give me hard time and all if I won’t stay to this job. Can he do anything with my Pr application??? I am so worried and feeling helpless but at this place I can’t continue. Moreover I got another job offer as well. Should I inform Ircc about this??

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Hi everyone, I know this is not the right place to ask this question. But I wanted to ask can I leave my job as my file is processing. I am CEC applicant with 1 year work experience (no LMIA) The final decision has not been made yet but my employer is saying he will give me hard time and all if I won’t stay to this job. Can he do anything with my Pr application??? I am so worried and feeling helpless but at this place I can’t continue. Moreover I got another job offer as well. Should I inform Ircc about this??
Do you already have 1y of Canadian experience? Are you claiming points for your current employment? If not, your current job is not really important, just let IRCC know that your situation has changed and that's it.

Reactions: Ochai234

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
the lock-in date of your job experience would be the date you submit your application. IRCC don't necessarily mind what you do after that lock-in date. However, they might do a background check with your employer so keep that in mind