+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Can someone explain how I can find something useful in my GCMS notes. Its mostly bullshit. It has 100 pages! Below is some of the info I got from GCMS. It has made things more confusing for me with 4 different Visa Offices mentioned in it.
AOR: 11th March 2021
Primary office RROC
Secondary Office: OSC - Operations Support Centre
Secondary Office (2): Central Intake Office
Secondary Office (3): CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office (4) CPC-Edmonton
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Secuirty: Not Started

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Can someone explain how I can find something useful in my GCMS notes. Its mostly bullshit. It has 100 pages! Below is some of the info I got from GCMS. It has made things more confusing for me with 4 different Visa Offices mentioned in it.
AOR: 11th March 2021
Primary office RROC
Secondary Office: OSC - Operations Support Centre
Secondary Office (2): Central Intake Office
Secondary Office (3): CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office (4) CPC-Edmonton
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Secuirty: Not Started
Just see the Primary office.You are in RROC which is the faster office.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Just see the Primary office.You are in RROC which is the faster office.
Doesnt seem faster to me. It will be 5 months since my AOR next week. No update since last one month. Security not started yet. I am far afar away from application being processed fast. Fast are the one who get approved in 1.5-2 months.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Doesnt seem faster to me. It will be 5 months since my AOR next week. No update since last one month. Security not started yet. I am far afar away from application being processed fast. Fast are the one who get approved in 1.5-2 months.
I mean faster than Vancouver which office I stucked.hhh

Reactions: Harrysingh04

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Emailed local MP this morning and already got a reply:

"
I have copied XXX from my Cornwall Constituency Office. She can assist with your inquiry and see how we can help.

She will get back to you directly. If you would like, email her your phone number, and she can follow up that way with you. Note that it usually takes a few days for us to get a response from IRCC.

"

Hope they are able to help

Reactions: Eric P and mstefan

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
I called ircc today and they told me they started my eligibility on July 12, rest everything is in progress and security not started. VO- Etobicoke, AOR- 19 FEBRUARY,2021.
Any idea how long the eligibility takes them to finalize. So worried it’s almost 6 months now and they didn’t even complete any single step.
It seems like they opened my file after 5 months. Ughhhh

Guifig

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Category........
CEC
I called ircc today and they told me they started my eligibility on July 12, rest everything is in progress and security not started. VO- Etobicoke, AOR- 19 FEBRUARY,2021.
Any idea how long the eligibility takes them to finalize. So worried it’s almost 6 months now and they didn’t even complete any single step.
It seems like they opened my file after 5 months. Ughhhh
Did you get any ghost update so far?

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Did you get any ghost update so far?
When they started my eligibility only that day I got two times. After that nothing so far. it’s very frustrating. People applied after me already got their cards as well and here I am stuck at somewhere.

jm101

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2021
LANDED..........
24-08-2021
When they started my eligibility only that day I got two times. After that nothing so far. it’s very frustrating. People applied after me already got their cards as well and here I am stuck at somewhere.
It’s so frustrating to think that we are almost on the 6th month. There’s nothing we can do but wait. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Ochai234

S.A.7

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
I just got my confirmation portal email today on Aug 4th. Took them exactly 6 months. My Aor was Feb 4th.
During this time i got no GUs or anything. I'm still waiting on my notes that are due in 10 days so i have no idea what office my case was processed. So now i just reply to this email right?

Ochai234

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
I just got my confirmation portal email today on Aug 4th. Took them exactly 6 months. My Aor was Feb 4th.
During this time i got no GUs or anything. I'm still waiting on my notes that are due in 10 days so i have no idea what office my case was processed. So now i just reply to this email right?
yeah. Congratulations! My AOR was Feb 1st.

Reactions: Harrysingh04