CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
Can anyone reply to this question please....Being an accompanying spouse on my husband’s CEC applicant, am I eligible to call CIC for the status update of our application?

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Received fresh GCMS notes...nothing changed. Eligibilty and Info Sharing passed, Crimimality still in process (since May!!!!) and Secutiry not started...WTH
Why it is taking so long? I get really worried now if there is everything ok :(

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Received fresh GCMS notes...nothing changed. Eligibilty and Info Sharing passed, Crimimality still in process (since May!!!!) and Secutiry not started...WTH
Why it is taking so long? I get really worried now if there is everything ok :(
Dont worry bro my AOR is 11th March still waiting. Its been 30 days since I applied for GCMS. Last update on my application was 7th july when I passed criminality.

ndp246

Aug 3, 2021
Hey guys, long time lurker here.
CEC Outland
AOR: Feb 23

Finally got my GCMS notes(applied June 29th)
Primary Office: RROC
Secondary Office: Montreal
All stages seem to be passed and approved just waiting for final file review.
I got a GU on May 20th and I'm seeing in the notes that was when everything got approved. Can't believe it hasn't moved any further since then but will continue to be patient.

Omfarris29

Star Member
Dec 22, 2018
Libya
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada Embassy Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Hey all - I was following this thread starting February.

My Primary VO - Montreal, Secondary - CIO
AOR - Feb 24th
Medical passed - March 11th
ADR / RCMP for my spouse - March 19th

Nothing after that

ADR to NA - July 21st
Profile updated - July 22th
Profile updated - July 24th
Profile updated - July 26th
Profile updated - July 27th
No GUs atall

Email to confirm details from VO Calgary - July 29th
Virtual landing and asked to submit a photo and address confirmation - - July 29th
ECoPR - July 30th

My application in the IRCC account still says they are processing my application

Im a CEC candidate with a spouse and two children

Good luck to you all… I know this waiting isnt easy….
Cheers.
Wow! I have same numbers of dependents with you but we are still in criminality and info sharing (in progress) the rest are not yet started. How do you know your secondary VO? Thank u! Did you submit RCMP requirements upon submission of cec application? Thank you

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
just called them, they confirmed it it still all approved, and application did not move at all since june 18th (all approved). basically just waiting for montreal to finalize...
:mad: Montreal is going to take away the little sanity left in our heads...

Eric P

May 8, 2021
just called them, they confirmed it it still all approved, and application did not move at all since june 18th (all approved). basically just waiting for montreal to finalize...
@eddieeeeeelyx Are you sure there is a final approval on your application? I asked a consultant, he said it may take few days to few month from all stages pass to fianl approval. If your file is approved, it should be transferred to your local office for landing. It doesn't make sense for Montreal office to hold it.

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
@eddieeeeeelyx Are you sure there is a final approval on your application? I asked a consultant, he said it may take few days to few month from all stages pass to fianl approval. If your file is approved, it should be transferred to your local office for landing. It doesn't make sense for Montreal office to hold it.
Nothing makes sense when it comes to the Montreal VO :p
I should also receive my latest GCMS this week, and see if there is a final approval or not.

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
For the "final", it says "approved" - but i dont think that means application is "finalized", because "app status" is still "open".

Eric P

May 8, 2021
For the "final", it says "approved" - but i dont think that means application is "finalized", because "app status" is still "open".
I see, I think it needs to be finalized before they transfer it to your local office. What do you think?
I mean, the officer who is responsible for that may be on vacation. What we can do, right? We are just not lucky in this.

Last edited: