+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
You managed to not check your account for an entire week??? That’s a whole new level :D I think that even from a desert I would find a way to check my account several times a day. Or at least I would write my username and pass on the sand :p

Hope we get some news soon!!!
Somedays I go on Another level of checking my CIC account. I work on a laptop and in another browser open my CIC account. I refresh it every 10 minutes to check the status and prevent the hassle of logging in again.

anishsears3

Feb 17, 2021
Just got reply through webform,

Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Vancouver, British Columbia.
The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is in process.

AOR: Feb 1 2021

Infact, nothing changed from past 3 months. Vancouver VO was pretty fast earlier, but now nothing is progressing.

• Haha
Reactions: huxing0522

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021

Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Vancouver, British Columbia.
The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

Infact, nothing changed from past 3 months. Vancouver VO was pretty fast earlier, but now nothing is progressing.
Except the AOR date,the rest all the same for me.

• Wow
Reactions: jm101

SterlingFive

Jun 15, 2021

Haha oh come on! Even internally they must know that Vancouver is in a shambles right now with their processing. We're stuck in the dead end it seems. With the speed of their application processing, I guess I might get PR in 2023. *fingers crossed* haha

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
ITA : Dec 15, 2021 (CEC-Inland)
AOR: 17 Feb 2021
MEP: March 3, 2021
Biometrics given for WP, Updated in system.
RCMP request only for spouse : March 3, 2021

eCOPR - July 15th (CEC inland with 2 dependents, both inland)
Had called IRCC once in May - was told VO - Ottawa
Saw a few GUs over the past 2 months.
Have to send via physical post of photo with the eCOPR to Kitchener office

Thanks to all for your support. Wish each of you get ur PR at the earliest.

Marha

Jul 5, 2021
I received portal confirmation today.

I called IRCC week ago and the agent said security not started yet..others were in process..even eligibility was review required.
They have moved me on pass only one week? It's funny

Reactions: jm101

Nemmo

May 8, 2020
Got the portal email today from (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)
Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada.

Anyone who received from the same place? what was the time to receive portal credentials after replying to the email ?

Timeline:
AOR - Feb,22 ,2021
RPRF - March, 30, 2021
Medicals Passed- April 3, 2021
Portal Email - July 14, 2021
Congratulations no more waiting ,
How many dependents do you have ?