+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Vrindaahuja09

Jan 20, 2021
Hi, I received portal confirmation from Virtual landings. Aor Feb 7
I got a second GU this morning and portal email in afternoon. Stay tight friends your turn is coming soon.
Wow congratulations
When your eligibility and criminality got passed, did you get any update in profile or did you call them and ask? My AOR was 19 feb and medical passed on 3 March but after that no updates on application but suddenly I got 2 ghost updates yesterday. Any idea regarding this? My eligibility And background check shows as they are processing.

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Wow congratulations
When your eligibility and criminality got passed, did you get any update in profile or did you call them and ask? My AOR was 19 feb and medical passed on 3 March but after that no updates on application but suddenly I got 2 ghost updates yesterday. Any idea regarding this? My eligibility And background check shows as they are processing.
Eligibility was passed on March 17 - 1st GU
Rcmp adr uploaded on April 01st
It was calm after that.. I inquired with call centre 2 weeks back and they told eligibility and criminality were passed and background check is in process pending security.
Got a ghost update yesterday (2nd GU) - probably security initiated and passed
Got a 3rd GU sunday morning.. unsure what it was profile still shows we are reviewing if you meet eligibility requirements.
PR portal confirmation received on Sunday afternoon from Virtual landing. Operations Support Centralized network Ottawa

Last edited:

Yuvi3245

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
So my application status said application /profile updated today but later it started showing submitted again. My sister she said that means u will receive some update next that what happened with her application too. So hoping for something good.

AOR - Feb 23 VO- Montreal.

Reactions: Batabata

Shergillavi23

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Eligibility was passed on March 17 - 1st GU
Rcmp adr uploaded on April 01st
It was calm after that.. I inquired with call centre 2 weeks back and they told eligibility and criminality were passed and background check is in process pending security.
Got a ghost update yesterday (2nd GU) - probably security initiated and passed
Got a 3rd GU sunday morning.. unsure what it was profile still shows we are reviewing if you meet eligibility requirements.
PR portal confirmation received on Sunday afternoon from Virtual landing. Operations Support Centralized network Ottawa
Wow , congrats !! Your file being picked up has given some hope :)

Reactions: Khad27

Yyy678

Jul 12, 2021
I wish I can have a GU today as well.Mine is Montreal office, AOR feb.24. But today I can’t login to my account, everytime I put my password in, it brings me back to the language selection page. Anyone has the same experience as me?

Mndnmrlt

Mar 10, 2021
I wish I can have a GU today as well.Mine is Montreal office, AOR feb.24. But today I can’t login to my account, everytime I put my password in, it brings me back to the language selection page. Anyone has the same experience as me?
Same aor feb 24 and can't connect.

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
It’s a known bug that’s been around for years now. Try to first login in incognito mode. After that go back to a normal browser window and login again. It should work.

Reactions: Yyy678

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Same issue for me. I just keep trying and you will get in.

Reactions: Yyy678

avneet788

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hi

Anyone of your friends got delay in COPR email? I submitted prportal credentials and updated photo/address on 1st July but no COPR yet. My friend did it on 5th July and got COPR in 1 day. We have same LVO Etobicoke and same no of dependents.