+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Hello everyone,

I've received and missed a phone call from a "Private number" just moments ago (4:45pm). Could that be the IRCC?

In-land, no dependents, CEC
AOR Feb 17
VO: Montreal, Secondary VO: Sydney
Mostly yes (99%). I also missed a call and they emailed me within an hour and called me again after an hour so keep your attention on email and phone.

jm101

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2021
LANDED..........
24-08-2021
Mostly yes (99%). I also missed a call and they emailed me within an hour and called me again after an hour so keep your attention on email and phone.
May I know what is the phone number format used by IRCC? And is there a location indicated? Just to be ready in case they call

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Hi everyone, need your advice: My PGWP will expire on November 11, 2021. I applied for PR in March, as of today eligibility passed, criminality in process and security not started. I’m worried if I’ll get PR by the time my permit expires...or I should apply for extension of PGWP under new policy? (Since it’s open only till July 27 I have to make decision ASAP).
What do you think guys?

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Anyone has update? I was hoping to see a GU on my account this week but still nothing.
Yea man same here:( nothing this week.. it’s getting too long .. all of my friends got there COPR who applied after me. And we all got ITA together. Really disappointing

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Anyone has update? I was hoping to see a GU on my account this week but still nothing.
Ghost updates are non sense. They give hope and then take it away. In total I have got three GU in 2 months but no results yet. Every time they finishing one thing and drag the remaining for months. My Eligibility and criminality are passed but they havnt started my background yet.

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
is anyone still stuck at Montreal VO?

All my friends got their approvals and my application is still stuck with no updates :/

AOR - 19 Feb 2021, CEC Inland
Primary VO - Montreal
Secondary Office - Centralized Intake Office ( not sure what is this )
Eligibility- Not started
Medical passed - 3rd March
Biometrics done
Eligibility- Not started
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not started
Info Sharing - In progress

This has been like this since March :(
We both are in the same boat. Exact same dates.

S.A.7

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
you're better to order GCMS notes if you want to learn about your application progress.
chances are that you'll get your PR approved before you receive notes tho
I tried but I guess one can not order these notes without a representative who is a PR or a citizen. Since I applied myself without any representative, I cannot avail this option sadly.

yutyut

Mar 2, 2021
I tried but I guess one can not order these notes without a representative who is a PR or a citizen. Since I applied myself without any representative, I cannot avail this option sadly.
you don't need a representative if you're in Canada

nnnnnnnan

Jul 9, 2021
AOR Feb 28.. Called IRCC 2 week ago and be advised that not even start eligibility check. My friend AOR in March and already received portal email...Montreal office is sooooooo slow:(

Reactions: lovepreq

S.A.7

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
you don't need a representative if you're in Canada
Ohh..That's great. I didn't know that. Ok so what should i select in *What type of information are you requesting? Privacy Act or Access to information act? Thanks