+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Hi if I’ve already applied for express entry under CEC can i quit my job while my application is still in process? I already received an Invitation and already submitted the necessary documents. I’m currently on an open work permit and I did not apply for the pr on an arranged employment or LMIA.it’s been two months since I applied under.
IMO yes, the calculation is based on your AOR date (lock-in date) counting backwards for experience.

lovepreq

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
Montreal Office needs to wake up, im seeing AORs march,april,may getting approved at other VO offices… like wth.
Im not sure how they will process all applications of the TR to PR pathway at the end of 2021, when those who applied through Express Entry are still waiting.

Beyond Ridiculous!!!

Reactions: Niusham

Stick

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
It is indeed beyond ridiculous. You would think that they would try to clear backlogs first, but the process is not affecting them so they simply don't care. The idea too that we need to wait until security, bg, etc is done just does not make sense either because if that is the case why are so many people who applied after us getting their COPRs before us? I think because there is zero accountability with IRCC, so there is no need to push production. This wait is frustrating when you see other AORs being processed. Sigh.

lovepreq

Star Member
Jun 6, 2019
It is indeed beyond ridiculous. You would think that they would try to clear backlogs first, but the process is not affecting them so they simply don't care. The idea too that we need to wait until security, bg, etc is done just does not make sense either because if that is the case why are so many people who applied after us getting their COPRs before us? I think because there is zero accountability with IRCC, so there is no need to push production. This wait is frustrating when you see other AORs being processed. Sigh.
Indeed, and I believe most Feb 13 draw are stuck at Montreal

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
I received a Third Ghost update yesterday in my GC Key account. No changes, no email. Should I expect something or this one is a dud as well like the ones before?