+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

prapp01

May 11, 2021
Does anyone have any ideas about how long security takes? In my case security and eligibility are left.
I have the same question. In my case eligibility and criminality are passed and security is started on June 15 but for my dependent (in land) the security is not started. Is it normal?And anyone knows how long the security does it take?
AoR: 17 feb
VO: RROC
SVO: CIO

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Hello All, I received the below mentioned email on June 29, 2021 (My timeline in signature), I replied on same day, when can I expect next communication from IRCC? I received this email from "ONTWindsor.Landings@cic.gc.ca"

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada, and based on our records, you are now in Canada. As a result, your application has been selected for a virtual confirmation of permanent resident (PR) status. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC had to stop some in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. However, the Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business.

Please respond to this message to confirm if you are physically in Canada now. Your response will be used to determine if you are eligible to be confirmed as a PR. You will receive more information later about obtaining your first PR card.

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Hello All, I received the below mentioned email on June 29, 2021 (My timeline in signature), I replied on same day, when can I expect next communication from IRCC? I received this email from "ONTWindsor.Landings@cic.gc.ca"
Portal email :) Congrats!!! I haven't received it yet... waiting since last Wednesday :mad:

Guifig

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Category........
CEC

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada, and based on our records, you are now in Canada. As a result, your application has been selected for a virtual confirmation of permanent resident (PR) status. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC had to stop some in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. However, the Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business.

Please respond to this message to confirm if you are physically in Canada now. Your response will be used to determine if you are eligible to be confirmed as a PR. You will receive more information later about obtaining your first PR card.
Did you notice any ghost update on your account? Or did you get email without any update on you account?

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Portal email :) Congrats!!! I haven't received it yet... waiting since last Wednesday :mad:
Thank you and hope you get it quickly. I called IRCC on June 25 and the status was Eligibility not started and security in process so not sure that is this the portal email or not but happy that I got it in 2 business days (btw my status as of 25th June was same since March 22, 2021) but awaiting for further communication since week now.

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Thank you and hope you get it quickly. I called IRCC on June 25 and the status was Eligibility not started and security in process so not sure that is this the portal email or not but happy that I got it in 2 business days (btw my status as of 25th June was same since March 22, 2021) but awaiting for further communication since week now.
Yeah same for me.
Nothing was moving (same status since March 1st) and then Wednesday 2 GUs.
They confirmed over the phone that it was completed...
Apparently, the portal email comes from your local VO, and mine is Etobicoke which is known to be one of the slowest... :confused:

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Did you notice any ghost update on your account? Or did you get email without any update on you account?

No ghost updates after MEP. However I called them on june 25, 2021 and no progress after March 22, 2021 when my Criminality passed.

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Yeah same for me.
Nothing was moving (same status since March 1st) and then Wednesday 2 GUs.
They confirmed over the phone that it was completed...
Apparently, the portal email comes from your local VO, and mine is Etobicoke which is known to be one of the slowest... :confused:

I am located in Windsor, Ontario so I assume that is my local VO. Don't know about the process timings for my local VO.

Bestcan

Jun 27, 2021
Vadodara
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-08-2020
AOR Received.
06-02-2021
from what I can see, all stages were passed on 21 May 2021.
my exact timeline is in my signature :)

My online account still says application 'in progress'
Where to check " in progress" file

Marha

Jul 5, 2021
Hi gusy
I received gnote this morning but I have a question.
Primary office is Centralized Intake Office.
What is this?
Secondary Office is Ottawa.