+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

geetansh97

Jun 15, 2018
Guys, one question. A lot of people mentioned that it's common for Montreal VO to leave many things not started ( eligibility, security and stuff ) and suddenly give COPR?

Some people mentioned that until they got COPR their Eligibility, security and criminality weren't even started.

iamalazyperson

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Guys, one question. A lot of people mentioned that it's common for Montreal VO to leave many things not started ( eligibility, security and stuff ) and suddenly give COPR?

Some people mentioned that until they got COPR their Eligibility, security and criminality weren't even started.
Yes, I am one of them

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi, everyone. I am being so anxious buts can I please have some of your opinions. will it still be possible to have a CEC draw in September? for now my score will be 435 by that time. will the government be focused more for FSW draw due to opening the borders? thank you.
If we are to assume based on last year’s trend, we possibly won’t see CEC draws in the last few months of the year. However, this is just assumptions; no one really knows

iamalazyperson

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Oh wow!

Can you tell me more? Like before getting COPR what was pending, what was started and completed?
Only criminality started (in proess), nothing started.
Nothing stated started and finished until I replied the client portal email and received COPR
IRCC account status is not reliable at all.

iamalazyperson

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi, everyone. I am being so anxious buts can I please have some of your opinions. will it still be possible to have a CEC draw in September? for now my score will be 435 by that time. will the government be focused more for FSW draw due to opening the borders? thank you.
Nobody has the crystal ball.. The safe side is to boost up your CRS score. If IRCC goes back to all program draw, the score will be incredibly high and competitive. Based on my experience, it rarely has CEC draw only when things back to normal. I was very anxious when I was waiting to enter the pool, even though my score would hit 460. I still kept trying to boost my IELTS score since luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
AOR Feb 22
Medical and Biometrics March 12
VO Vancouver
Secondary VO Edmonton
Gcms notes say that security hasn't started yet and the last update was May 6.
VO Vancouver still deals with AOR as Dec to Jan...