+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
question: I called IRCC and ordered gmcs notes - both show eligibility and criminality pass
but my online profile is still saying "we are reviewing whenever you meet the requirements" for both. why? is it same for any of you?
im kinda worried. thanks

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
question: I called IRCC and ordered gmcs notes - both show eligibility and criminality pass
but my online profile is still saying "we are reviewing whenever you meet the requirements" for both. why? is it same for any of you?
im kinda worried. thanks
The status in your account won't change until a final decision is made. It's completely useless.
You should rely only on your notes or what the officer told you on the phone.

Reactions: Mew

Dhramsingh

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Hello guys..I uploaded my RCMP certificate in the month of april.It still shows your additional document has been uploaded.Is it the same for all the way like that or does it change to anything.I have been waiting for 4 months ...no update till now except for biometrics and medical.

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Hello guys..I uploaded my RCMP certificate in the month of april.It still shows your additional document has been uploaded.Is it the same for all the way like that or does it change to anything.I have been waiting for 4 months ...no update till now except for biometrics and medical.
What is your vo?
I also uploades my RCMP in april but until now it still shows 'your additional document has been uploaded'

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
For me it shows ‘we are reviewing the additional documents you provided’. But as per call center criminality is passed. Status on website is not updated and cannot be relied. It will be updated day before or on the day of approval

Reactions: Dhramsingh

Shergillavi23

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Dont worry , the statuses on the profile are not concise and they dont reflect the exact progress . Ideally it moves like this -> your additional document have been uploaded -> We are reviewing additional documents you provided -> Not applicable .

Reactions: Dhramsingh

geetansh97

Jun 15, 2018
AOR 19th Feb
CRS score 437
CEC INLAND
Eligibility - Not started
Security- Not started
Criminality- in progress
Medical passed in march
Info sharing - In progress
Primary VO- Montreal Immigration
Secondary Office - Centralized intake office ( not sure what's that? )

these are GCMS notes from May 16 2021
Should I request them again or call? every time I call they say no agent available try again later. Anyone with same progress got any updates?