+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Shergillavi23

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hello guys! I understand that to order GCMS notes I will have to go here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

For those who received their GCMS, would you be kind to let me know if I should be choosing the Access to Information Act or Privacy Act and which institution IRCC or CBSA?

I've been reading threads, but it confuses me. Thank you so much!! :)
You can choose access to information act and institution as IRCC if you desire to see the officer comments on the profile . If you want to see your CBSA records, usually then CBSA notes are requested.

Reactions: kc28

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Did you get any Ghost update when your criminality passed, as I guess it would have been passed after your RCMP submission ?
No I did not receive GU for criminality. I only got one GU on 17 March - Eligibility passed I guess

My Additional documents for rcmp still shows “we are reviewing additional docs provided”. But as per call criminality is passed.

Reactions: Shergillavi23

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Got my GCMS notes yesterday:

AOR: Mar 3
VO: Edmonton
Eligibility: Passed (On April 23)
Criminality: In Progress
Meds: Passed
Security: Not started
Info Sharing: In Progress
Biometrics: From WP

Shergillavi23

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
No I did not receive GU for criminality. I only got one GU on 17 March - Eligibility passed I guess

My Additional documents for rcmp still shows “we are reviewing additional docs provided”. But as per call criminality is passed.
Nice !!! Didi they tell you about the date when criminality was passed ?

daljeet48

Feb 7, 2021
Aor- Feb 4
Biometrics and medicals passed.
Received one update on april 22, to pay RPRF fees. Although I already paid upfront, so I uploaded the old recipts and proof the very next day. In the request letter it was written “admissibility review is under process”. Since then no update.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon - Can you please suggest what this means (Review Required - Stat Question)
If you answered yes to any of the statutory questions, i.e. visa refusal etc. then you will have review required, which is just the officer to review the reasons or the stat question.

Dani@123

Star Member
May 14, 2021
Hi,

I gave RCMP fingerprint on 4th May, checked the status today with CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca , they responded as follows -

Due to measures taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are currently experiencing service delays. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Further to your request for a civil criminal record verification for: Landed Immigrant status
Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on: ----
We are unable to provide specific dates as to when the verification will be completed. Once we complete our search, the results will be mailed to the address indicated in your electronic submission.

Any experiences please share, anyone in same situation. How long it is taking nowadays?

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Jan, Feb and Especially March applications are being processed super-quick, I hope IRCC keeps this up because I'm applying later this month

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Jan, Feb and Especially March applications are being processed super-quick, I hope IRCC keeps this up because I'm applying later this month
Not really..............

January applicants over here, and I’m still waiting