17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Ok guys, what is a ghost update and how to know if you got one
When you log into your account, you'll see a message saying your application's been updated. But you won't see any changes in the application itself. That's a GU. And generally, it means that someone was working on your file and probably a status has changed, whether it's eligibility, security or criminality...

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
My ADR status shows 'Not Applicable' since I uploaded RCMP certificate. Is it normal?
We have the same - shows "Not Applicable" since the day we loaded the RCMP certificate too. Not sure if that means someone has looked at the file or is it waiting to be reviewed.

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
We have the same - shows "Not Applicable" since the day we loaded the RCMP certificate too. Not sure if that means someone has looked at the file or is it waiting to be reviewed.
When my RCMP have been uploaded changed to Not Applicable,I called IRCC that day.They told me my eligibility passed,but criminality in progress, I think may be passed the Canada PCC but still review my other country PCC.o_O

coolcanuck604

Mar 2, 2021
I have 2 applications in process (EE and paper based). I am going on mat leave in 2 weeks. Do I need to inform IRCC I am on mat leave or they will only need to know when I give birth to a child, that's it? Please share your experience. Thanks!
I think you need to update them. As per IRCC it says
You must use our Web form to tell us about changes to your situation, even if you applied online.

Examples of changes include

• marriage or divorce
  • birth or adoption of a child
  • death of an applicant or dependant
  • changes that could affect your eligibility for the program you’re applying for, including changes in your
    • job situation (maternity leave is a change in your job situation)
    • education
    • language skills
  • contact information updates, including:
    • email
    • phone number
You don't want risk any type of problems because you didn't update them.

geetansh97

Jun 15, 2018
Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is safe and well.
AOR 19th Feb 2021
CRS score 437
CEC INLAND
Medical and Biometrics were passed in the first week of march
No other updates until now, ordered GCMS last week myself.

I have a couple of questions, I hope you guys can help.

Firstly, the Indian PCC was issued on August 24, 2020
Secondly, US FBI PCC was issued on 30 June 2020

I submitted my application on 19th Feb with those two PCC since I didn’t travel to either of those countries?

The Indian PCC was still under 6 months when I submitted the application and USA PCC was more than 6 months old from the date of Issuance. Would I be still good for both of them?

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Hey Guys,

AOR 19th Feb 2021
CRS score 437
CEC INLAND

I submitted my application on 19th Feb with those two PCC since I didn’t travel to either of those countries?

The Indian PCC was still under 6 months when I submitted the application and USA PCC was more than 6 months old from the date of Issuance. Would I be still good for both of them?
If neither of the documents has an expiry date, and if they were both issued after you left the respective countries for the last time, you should be fine. I submitted a PCC from France that is 2y old (the same I've used for my IEC work permit, and recently for my BOWP) since I haven't been there anymore after it was issued.

Rajbhanwadia

Apr 29, 2021
Hey Guys,

AOR 19th Feb 2021
CRS score 437
CEC INLAND

My AOR is 19 Feb too. Let me know if you get any update. Also if you can tell which VO is your application being process.

zhan1362

May 4, 2021
Hello, I received GCMS note today. Criminality passed, info sharing in progress. Eligibility and security not started. Primary VO Montreal, AOR Feb 10

Reactions: mstefan

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Hello, I received GCMS note today. Criminality passed, info sharing in progress. Eligibility and security not started. Primary VO Montreal, AOR Feb 10
Wow it seems that a lot of us with FEB2021 AOR are assigned to MTL VO What's the date your notes were generated?

Reactions: lovepreq