+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Hppy002

Jul 21, 2020
Hey guys, quick question for all of you who submitted an LOE with your eAPR.
I was randomly going through my account and clicked for the first time on View submitted application or upload documents.
There is a complete list of all the documents I've submitted, with file names etc... But the section Optional Documents for me, the principal applicant, is empty :/
I am 100% sure I've submitted my LOE and it is pretty important for my application.
I need confirmation if this is somehow a UI glitch that can happen, or is it really that for some reason my LOE was not uploaded (in that case, I will raise a webform immediately).
Can someone, who's submitted an LOE, check the status of the mentioned section in their account, please?
Don’t worry. I had also submitted LOE with my application and in my case optional document section is empty too.

Reactions: mstefan

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
I was randomly going through my account and clicked for the first time on View submitted application or upload documents.
There is a complete list of all the documents I've submitted, with file names etc... But the section Optional Documents for me, the principal applicant, is empty :/
I am 100% sure I've submitted my LOE and it is pretty important for my application.
I need confirmation if this is somehow a UI glitch that can happen, or is it really that for some reason my LOE was not uploaded (in that case, I will raise a webform immediately).
Can someone, who's submitted an LOE, check the status of the mentioned section in their account, please?
It is a UI glitch. Try to refresh the page few times, it will display again. No worries

Reactions: mstefan

Fergie_shalom

Jan 5, 2021
The same with my LOE... Sometimes it shows and most times it disappears.

Mar 11, 2021
did you upload it and what is the status of «Additional document» section after you uploaded it?
Yes, I have uploaded it. The day after I uploaded, I received an e-mail confirming me that the IRCC has received my document. The "Review of Additional Document" section on my account just got changed to "Not applicable" after that.

Reactions: bigvac123

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Glad that we can help :). Just wonder if you have received your GCMS note yet ?. I sent out my GCMS application last week.
Not yet, unfortunately... :mad: It's been a month already...

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
I've just sent them an e-mail to request a status update.

I got an automatic reply immediately stating: IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in responding to all requests under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act, as well as any emails sent to this email address, during this period.

I guess that once again COVID is their best excuse... It just seems unreal that more than a year into the pandemic, they still haven't adjusted the way they work. Any private company using that same excuse 13 months after the beginning would be losing clients heavily :)

Sorry about that guys, I know we're all in the same boat, but I'm just getting more tired and frustrated every day...

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
@tph058 apparently the universe's been listening to my complaints this morning.
I just received my GCMS notes. And....... Well, nothing interesting haha

Primary VO: Montreal,
Secondary VO: Centralized Intake Office

As of March 30th, 2021 (the notes have been generated 11 days after I've made the request):
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Recommended Pass
Info Sharing: Complete

I will order the new ones today. We'll see in about a month if something has changed...

Reactions: tph058

rjmani2007

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021

As of March 30th, 2021 (the notes have been generated 11 days after I've made the request):

I will order the new ones today. We'll see in about a month if something has changed...
Your time line pls

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Your time line pls
All the details are in my signature:

ITA: December 9, 2020
Upfront medical: February 16, 2021
eAPR: February 17, 2021 | AOR: February 18, 2021
Medical passed: 1 Mar 2021 | BIL: 1 Mar 2021

Reactions: rjmani2007

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021

Lol sounds like you owe me some luck haha.

I ordered mine on 09 April and let see when will I receive it.