App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
How would you know the location of you app and vo?
Only by calling them or requesting GCMS notes.

CEC inland applicant

ITA Jan 07 2021
AOR FEB 28
BIL March 08
Biometric done March 09
Medical pass March 11
Background checks: we are processing your background checks....

Anyone knows whether my eligibility checks done?
The eligibility status won't change in your account until you receive your CoPR. So the only way to know is by calling IRCC or requesting GCMS notes.

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Only by calling them or requesting GCMS notes.

The eligibility status won't change in your account until you receive your CoPR. So the only way to know is by calling IRCC or requesting GCMS notes.
Hi,
Do you have any updates about ur GCMS application?

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Did anyone else just received an email from IRCC informing about additional processing delays and the announced disappearance of the progress bar for CEC applicants?

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
**** Received this today ****

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application.
If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.
Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

Keep us informed of your situation
While you wait, please contact us to let us know of any changes in your application, such as a change to your situation or contact information.

Important information about Canada’s travel restrictions due to COVID-19
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions are in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Even when your application is complete, you may not be able to travel to Canada right away. As the COVID-19 situation changes, we regularly update our website. Visit the coronavirus disease page on the IRCC website to find the latest information before you make travel plans, and again before departing for Canada, to avoid being denied boarding or entry in Canada.

We are sorry to keep you waiting and thank you for your patience,

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: mstefan

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
This is not good news guys... :/ I mean, the progress bar itself is not really useful, it's something we can calculate by ourselves. But the additional delays are worrying me.

Elia_Y

Mar 10, 2021
Just called IRCC and got my latest status.

ME Upfront 25 Feb
AOR 26th Feb
MEP 12th March
BIL 12th March
Bio Completed 15th March
Criminality In progress
Nothing else has started
Primary VO: Centralized Intake Office - Nova Scotia

I heard the office is either fast or super slow... Wish me luck lol

Reactions: mstefan

jtolani25

Mar 24, 2019
CEC Inland

ITA: Feb 14 2021
Upfront medical: February 20, 2021
AOR: February 25, 2021
Medical passed: March 12
BIL: March 15

Received email about Progress bar that it is about to disappear March 24 around 8pm.

Called IRCC today

Criminality in Progress.