+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Mar 11, 2020
The application says your background check is in process. Might be call to an employer and other work history might fall under the bg check and criminality and security are the major part of bg check that's why they've mentioned that it is passed. Don't know much as we are trying to solve a puzzle which can not be solved as the makers(IRCC) have their own design everytime they solve it.
Got it Thank you!

Yes Eligibility and BG takes a while to process.

Idk why our files are going in Reverse order. Well, Lets see! Stay Connected Buddy :D

Is there any whatsapp group for Feb 2021 AOR as well?

CanVisa1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
I checked with IRCC by calling their support number 1-888-242-2100, found that my application is now transferred to Vancouver office on 22nd March.

My AOR was on 16th Feb 2021
Medical passed on 4th March 2021.

Shergillavi23

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hi all i have nt received rcmp i my mep and Biometric are passed on Mar 18..Does that mean my security scrutiny has not started yet or rcmp is not reqd for me? I am inland spouse secondary applicant in india ..Please advise
Not everyone receives the RCMP request. However, if one has to receive an RCMP request it is exactly at the time when medicals are passed .

Reactions: royarnab

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hi @Khad27 , did you receive any updates on your RCMP letter ?
Hi,

I received one with incorrect DOB - applied on March 03rd as information was entered wrongly by submitting agency.
This was rectified on March 04th and resubmitted, new DCN issued. I am waiting for one with correct details. Rcmp acknowledged receipt.

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
Hi,

I received one with incorrect DOB - applied on March 03rd as information was entered wrongly by submitting agency.
This was rectified on March 04th and resubmitted, new DCN issued. I am waiting for one with correct details. Rcmp acknowledged receipt.
So you received the RCMP certificate for the one you submitted on March 3rd? When did you receive it?

We submitted on March 5th so want to know so can look out for ours. Thanks.