+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Fergie_shalom

Jan 5, 2021
Hello @Justmeee ,

May I please know whats the status for biometrics for you since you gave it for WP. Does it show "Biometrics completed" or is it still "We do not need your fingerprints right now" but the biometrics number is updated in the profile .

Thank you for you reply :)
I think the system updates only the number and date, however, in the Bio section, it still says: "We do not need your fingerprints right now". At least this is how it's on my profile.

Reactions: Shergillavi23

Justmeee

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
Hello @Justmeee ,

May I please know whats the status for biometrics for you since you gave it for WP. Does it show "Biometrics completed" or is it still "We do not need your fingerprints right now" but the biometrics number is updated in the profile .

Thank you for you reply :)
It shows : "We do not need your fingerprints right now" . The biometrics number is updated in the profile .

Reactions: Shergillavi23

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Quick update on my side, but not for my PR application, unfortunately. My BOWP, my wife's SOWP and my kids' visitor records extension just got approved.

AOR: FEB 24
GU: MAR 20 (I had 4 GUs total, one for each application/family member)
FINAL DECISION: MAR 22

We all have the same expiry date: FEB 20, 2022
I didn't receive any email, I logged in randomly to check the status and saw that all applications were approved.

sanjanarudrakshi

Jun 13, 2020
Hi! Another Feb applicant here :)

• CRS: 461
  • ITA: 21 Jan 2021
  • Application Submitted: 12 Feb 2021
  • AOR : 12 Feb 2021
I need your help as you've applied under CEC category. Did you upload your LMIA and the work permit with your PR application and if yes where did you do that as it is not asked in the required documents.
thank you and all your help is really appreciated

adwani1994

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Hi,
need you help as you've applied in CEC category. Did you attach your LMIA and work permit to your application and if yes where did you do that.
thank you
Hello, kindly note that my job was not falling under LMIA so I haven't claimed points for valid job offer. But to answer your question I would suggest to upload it in proof of employment section, but let someone else confirm this first.

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hey everyone

I just got an RPRF(Right of Permanent Residence Fee) fee request today.. My AOR is around first week of Feb'21 CEC inland! Meds and Biometrics has been done already!... Does it mean anything? Could someone let me know under what circumstances does IRCC request that fee? Any leads would be highly appreciated

Thanks
Looks like ur bc and eligibility are done... not sure though

Reactions: tom93

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hi all i have nt received rcmp i my mep and Biometric are passed on Mar 18..Does that mean my security scrutiny has not started yet or rcmp is not reqd for me? I am inland spouse secondary applicant in india ..Please advise