+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

ciccris

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Thanks for the reply, yeah, what I mean is that thet Tie-breaking rule is the following: February 19, 2021 at 15:59:57 UTC
What I don't know is what hour I submitted it, so if might be that hour difference what gives me the ITA or not :S That's why I was wondering if there is a way to check the exact hour rather than waiting 24h.
The tie-breaking rule is just for people who have the minimum points, if you have over 449...which i think was the invite score today, you will get an invite.
Im not sure there is a way to check the exact time of when you submitted, so I think you will just have to wait the 24 hours

mmartins25

Aug 30, 2019
Oh that's good news then. Yeah I have 470. So regardless the tie-breaking rule and the day I submitted my profile, if I have the points I'll get the ITA?

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
NOT SURE IF THIS IS AN UPDATE OR WHAT BUT.......

INLAND-

ITA- JAN 21
AOR- FEB 17
BIL/MEDICAL PASS -MARCH 3
BIO DONE - MARCH 3
APPLICATION/UPDATED - MARCH 18 (BUT I DONT SEE ANY CHANGE)

What's this update is about?!
Hi,
Did u receive an email about the ghost update or just log into your account and saw it shown as "application updated"?. Also, is that RCMP required or you just did it upfront to save the waiting time?. I only submitted my police check but not the one from Canada.

I did my biometric when I applied for my studying permit so I don't need to do a fingerprint since it's still valid. I am a bit confused between RCMP and BIO.

Last edited:

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Hello,
AOR 23 FEB
MED PASSED ON 10MARCH
BIOMETRICS UPLOADED ON 11 MARCH
After that no updates, what are the chances of getting RCMP request now... is it usually come with MED and BIL ?... just curious

Mar 11, 2020
Hi,
Did u receive an email about the ghost update or just log into your account and saw it shown as "application updated"?. Also, is that RCMP required or you just did it upfront to save the waiting time?. I only submitted my police check but not the one from Canada.

I did my biometric when I applied for my studying permit so I don't need to do a fingerprint since it's still valid. I am a bit confused between RCMP and BIO.
Hi, I have submitted my RCMP and Police certificate from my home country Upfront already while I submitted the application.

Not sure what this GU is all about! :oops:

Vjkumar822

Jul 24, 2017
submitted my application on march 03 ,get medical pass and request letter for biometric.join me seven seven eight6873640.
Thanks

Jayray

Mar 10, 2021
About the certified criminal record check which was requested through application portal I got the criminal record from Toronto Police but didn’t provide fingerprints for it . I have even applied for the criminal record check with fingerprints haven’t received it yet. Should I be waiting for letter from RCMP before submitting to IRCC

Shergillavi23

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
I just received mine on January 29 and I went for fingerprinting on January 22. I think the timeline may be different for different locations. I did mine in Windsor and they might have got busy these days after the "Magical Draw" of Feb 13. I booked my medical test for very next day I called the clinic but nowadays they are pre-booked for 2-3 weeks so may be some complex factors affecting delay in your document.
Thank you so much again for the reply , all the best to you :)

Shergillavi23

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
About the certified criminal record check which was requested through application portal I got the criminal record from Toronto Police but didn’t provide fingerprints for it . I have even applied for the criminal record check with fingerprints haven’t received it yet. Should I be waiting for letter from RCMP before submitting to IRCC
I think since they have specifically mentioned to provide fingerprint based check in the request letter , it would be ideal to wait for RCMP .
However , would you please let me know how long did the police clearance form Toronto police take and did you apply online at torontopolice.ca ?

Regards

Jayray

Mar 10, 2021
I think since they have specifically mentioned to provide fingerprint based check in the request letter , it would be ideal to wait for RCMP .
However , would you please let me know how long did the police clearance form Toronto police take and did you apply online at torontopolice.ca ?

Regards
It took only around 3 days to receive it and I applied online.

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
I enquired status with rcmp

Reply:

Due to measures taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are currently experiencing service delays. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Receipt of application for civil criminal verification: landed immigrant status

Date received acknowledged

Reactions: Shergillavi23