+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - AOR Feb 2021 **Join Here**

Yani88

Star Member
Feb 21, 2021
they asked for my Wife’s RCMP Certified criminal record check, the letter also states to make a decision they need this.
Ours aor feb 16 but no updates. Got gu one after medical passed after that no gu's or updates. How cani request gcms?

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
For me it changed from what you said above to `your application is in progress. we will let you know when we start your background check` in March and has stayed the same till this past week and again to in progress now

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
For me it changed from what you said above to `your application is in progress. we will let you know when we start your background check` in March and has stayed the same till this past week and again to in progress now
Do you mean that your Background Check showed “Your application is in progress…” and last week it changed into “We are processing…” and just now Background Check changed back to “Your application is in progress…”?

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Do you mean that your Background Check showed “Your application is in progress…” and last week it changed into “We are processing…” and just now Background Check changed back to “Your application is in progress…”?
Background check before March 11 showed In progress
Received my RPRF fee request on March 11 and the Background check status changed to `your application in progress........`
Background check again changed to In progress a couple of days ago

Hope that clarifies

Vancitybh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Background check before March 11 showed In progress
Received my RPRF fee request on March 11 and the Background check status changed to `your application in progress........`
Background check again changed to In progress a couple of days ago

Hope that clarifies
If what you are referring to as “In progress” equals to the background status “We are processing …”, then it makes sense. Otherwise, I cannot seem to make sense of it lol

• Haha
Reactions: Fergie_shalom

ceceh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
CEC
CRS: 468
ITA : January 7, 2021
AOR: February 20, 2021
Biometrics: May 22, 2019
Medical passed: March 4, 2021
Background check completed: April 26, 2021
COPR: May 4, 2021
Wow, Less than 3 months from eAOR to COPR. this is the third case of very fast processing I saw today. It seems IRCC is speeding up a lot for inland CEC.
Congrats!