App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Hi Eric it’s been 25 days for me . Should I wait for 30 days or send them a follow up email now so they don’t forget my notes.
If you send the follow-up email before it's been 30 days, there is a risk they will just discard it. Legally, they have 30 days to send you the notes or inform you about a needed extension. If they have done neither, on the 30th day send the follow-up. And then on every 2nd day, inquire again about the status of your request and remind them they have not informed you that they needed more time to process it.

Reactions: Vrindaahuja

Guifig

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Category........
CEC
Anyone from AOR February and with no updates at all (no GU)?
Has anyone ordered GCMS notes? Who your application is assign to? Maybe our officer is on leave or vacation?

Vrindaahuja

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Anyone from AOR February and with no updates at all (no GU)?
Has anyone ordered GCMS notes? Who your application is assign to? Maybe our officer is on leave or vacation?
We all are on same boat :( aor 19 feb no updates after medical & bio.

Guifig

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Category........
CEC
Anyone who haven’t had any updates and got theirs GCMS notes, what is your officer id?

Dvashisht

Sep 3, 2021
Aor 27 Feb.
Medical updated 13 march
Biometric 17 march
A long silence after that.
yesterday when i was trying logging into GCKEY. i got an error while answering security question when i entered again then status was application/profile updated but when i opened it up their was nothing changed inside. I dont know if it was Ghost update or what?

Reactions: mangogo

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Aor 27 Feb.
Medical updated 13 march
Biometric 17 march
yesterday when i was trying logging into GCKEY. i got an error while answering security question when i entered again then status was application/profile updated but when i opened it up their was nothing changed inside. I dont know if it was Ghost update or what?
Faced the same two times and I don't know if it's a GU

UdayinCanada

Jul 15, 2021
Aor 27 Feb.
Medical updated 13 march
Biometric 17 march
Same with my profile. Not sure if its a GU.
AOR 25 feb,2021.
Primary vo : ---------------- Edmonton, Alberta
Second vo : ----------------- Vancouver

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Received GCMS notes (exactly 30 days) - shows everything is passed and final decision - approved. Also could see COPR details (I hope it is a good sign)...shows that they started creating my COPR on August 31 so lets see how long will it take them to send email now....

Reactions: Harrysingh04

JamTur

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Received GCMS notes (exactly 30 days) - shows everything is passed and final decision - approved. Also could see COPR details (I hope it is a good sign)...shows that they started creating my COPR on August 31 so lets see how long will it take them to send email now....
Great congrats. Whats your AOR and VO?