+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC AOR June 2020 - any updates yet?

Roopsekhon44

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hey,
Inland CEC application. AOR June 2020, been a year and application still in process.VO is Ottawa. Anyone else in similar situation?
Same here, CEC Inland, AOR - 03 June 2020, Everything passed on 27 Jan, can even see Final approved on GCMS notes. medical expired on 07 May. Nothing after. Don't know how long we have to wait. :confused:

Reactions: jaki1

jaki1

Jun 10, 2021
Same here, CEC Inland, AOR - 03 June 2020, Everything passed on 27 Jan, can even see Final approved on GCMS notes. medical expired on 07 May. Nothing after. Don't know how long we have to wait. :confused:
Hi,
Thanks for replying! Do you know if they will ask you to resubmit your Medicals? We need to hang in there. I called them and they said the generic backlog reply.

Roopsekhon44

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi,
Thanks for replying! Do you know if they will ask you to resubmit your Medicals? We need to hang in there. I called them and they said the generic backlog reply.
Yes, they will if it will be required. Usually they extend medical by themselves but if they want us to do re medical they will let us know. All we have to do is wait.

Reactions: jaki1

jaki1

Jun 10, 2021
Yes, they will if it will be required. Usually they extend medical by themselves but if they want us to do re medical they will let us know. All we have to do is wait.
Ok sounds good, I hope good news is our way soon. Do you know of anyone else that applied at the same time as us in June 2020 and are still waiting?

jaki1

Jun 10, 2021
To you too!!! :)
Hi,

I just had a ghost update and my medicals changed from "pass" to "not required", I think this just means my medicals expired. BUT I also saw that my "Latest update" section has disappeared. Is yours the same or does it still show "Latest update"..." under the Application status tab?

Thanks.

Serkan81

May 4, 2021
Hi,

I just had a ghost update and my medicals changed from "pass" to "not required", I think this just means my medicals expired. BUT I also saw that my "Latest update" section has disappeared. Is yours the same or does it still show "Latest update"..." under the Application status tab?

Thanks.
Same thing happened to me after medical expired on 22nd may, and last week they requested a new medical, we have done the second medical and now waiting to be approved in the profile.Aor June 4 2020 cec inland

Last edited:

jaki1

Jun 10, 2021
Great, that is good news mostly you should hear back soon! Do you know if we have to wait for them to request the second medical from us or can we just do the medicals already and submit them once they ask us? Thanks.

Serkan81

May 4, 2021
Great, that is good news mostly you should hear back soon! Do you know if we have to wait for them to request the second medical from us or can we just do the medicals already and submit them once they ask us? Thanks.
I am not sure if you can do but I wouldn’t because it usually extended by ircc and it is not cheap :). Also for second medical you don’t send the results to ircc, doctor sends through their system.