+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC AOR June 2020 - any updates yet?

jaki1

Jun 10, 2021
I am not sure if you can do but I wouldn’t because it usually extended by ircc and it is not cheap :). Also for second medical you don’t send the results to ircc, doctor sends through their system.
Ok thanks for the reply!! Please keep me in the loop if you get any updates and I’ll do the same!! It has been very long for us June 2020 CEC inland folks; I know many people who applied much later than me and have got theirs already. Let’s hang in there :)

Reactions: Jaimeavila

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Ok thanks for the reply!! Please keep me in the loop if you get any updates and I’ll do the same!! It has been very long for us June 2020 CEC inland folks; I know many people who applied much later than me and have got theirs already. Let’s hang in there :)
It’s really hard to see someone getting Pr with 75 score In 3 months and Is waiting since a year with 450+ points. But we are not alone, we have thousands like us waiting with a hope. Let’s not let this affect our mental health.
I am AOR April 2020
Waiting

jaki1

Jun 10, 2021
It’s really hard to see someone getting Pr with 75 score In 3 months and Is waiting since a year with 450+ points. But we are not alone, we have thousands like us waiting with a hope. Let’s not let this affect our mental health.
I am AOR April 2020
Waiting
Yes I agree :) it will happen when it will happen. Cheers.