+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******CEC AOR APRIL 2021*******

vijji

Jun 30, 2021
Hello friends,

I got my CoPR today. I want to say thanks to all of you. I read your posts everyday. I got a lot of valuable information from these posts and it also gave me the patience to wait. So, THANK YOU!!!

For my friends, who haven't got it yet, I would like to say just hold on for some more time. Until 2 days back, there was no movement. And suddenly on Aug 18th I got the Portal email and today the CoPR. Your wait could just end in a matter of few minutes.
My timeline (although I don't believe it matters in anyway. IRCC doesn't follow first come first serve):

AOR : APR 09
Med: May 05
Then a long wait
Got a GU on Aug 16th
Portal email : Aug 18th
CoPR : Aug 20th.

All the best!! Everyone would get it. Don't loose hope!!

Thank you!!
Congratulations. Your VO please

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Hey guys anyone here with US history, previously worked in US and moved here to Canada and just stuck for the Portal email. It's been 4 months since my AOR there is no progress at all. I have called only once and the agent had said everything is ok. Did not know the stages of any passed but he mentioned the application is waiting for final decision. Is that applications with US history are taking longer than other applications for approval? Can anyone with similar experience share details with me? My AOR is April 18. VO CPC Ottawa.

I know there are other applications which are normal and taking longer time too. But if you see June thread many have received their Portal email.
Will it take more than a year for my email to come?
Thoughts please

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hey guys anyone here with US history, previously worked in US and moved here to Canada and just stuck for the Portal email. It's been 4 months since my AOR there is no progress at all. I have called only once and the agent had said everything is ok. Did not know the stages of any passed but he mentioned the application is waiting for final decision. Is that applications with US history are taking longer than other applications for approval? Can anyone with similar experience share details with me? My AOR is April 18. VO CPC Ottawa.

I know there are other applications which are normal and taking longer time too. But if you see June thread many have received their Portal email.
Thoughts please
Tough question

Thoughts please
I don't believe being in the USA has anything to do with your application. Unless you were involved in anything there. My AOR is April 3 2021 never visited USA, security not started. I spoke to ircc agent Aug 18, 2021. She advised applications with AOR in April 2021 can finish process until feb 2022. And that would be in the normal processing time range. I believe those who received COPR from May and June AOR are lucky. Nevertheless ircc does not have a standard application processing system. They can process an application from one week ago and give COPR and keep yours on hold for a year. Welcome to the wild west.

Last edited:

Ukea

Star Member
Jun 23, 2021

Thoughts please
It totally depends from file to file ….. I no people who are waiting from Aug2020 and I no people who got theirs in 2 months !!!! Don’t no about ours

still waiting aor 9

Reactions: Marie_Cute

Trevor1

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
It totally depends from file to file ….. I no people who are waiting from Aug2020 and I no people who got theirs in 2 months !!!! Don’t no about ours

still waiting aor 9
Thats crazy though. No application should take so long to process. If its stuck somewhere or ircc needs additional info they should request it asap. Why keep someone's application under review or in progress for no apparent reason???

saeed1364

Jan 31, 2021
Hello friends,

I got my CoPR today. I want to say thanks to all of you. I read your posts everyday. I got a lot of valuable information from these posts and it also gave me the patience to wait. So, THANK YOU!!!

For my friends, who haven't got it yet, I would like to say just hold on for some more time. Until 2 days back, there was no movement. And suddenly on Aug 18th I got the Portal email and today the CoPR. Your wait could just end in a matter of few minutes.
My timeline (although I don't believe it matters in anyway. IRCC doesn't follow first come first serve):

AOR : APR 09
Med: May 05
Then a long wait
Got a GU on Aug 16th
Portal email : Aug 18th
CoPR : Aug 20th.

All the best!! Everyone would get it. Don't loose hope!!

Thank you!!
Congratulations! your VO?

cck1986

May 8, 2020

Thoughts please
It totally depends am april 2020 AOR and counting days

Ebrahimpeti

Star Member
May 4, 2018
I did my rcmp fingerprints on July 15 still didn't receive has anyone in same situation.
But uploaded proof of fingerprinting on August 5th and ask for extension.
ADR turn to not applicable but still I didn't receive any response or extension from CIC .

AbhikSengupta

Jun 9, 2021
It totally depends am april 2020 AOR and counting d

Thoughts please
Hey, I too have US work history. I have also come to Canada from US. I got my CoPR on Aug 20th. My AOR date as APR 09. My VO is also CPC Ottawa. I thing you may get yours in August itself.

PatronusPrime

Apr 26, 2021
It is done. I did not receive any email from IRCC. I tried creating on my own with the email address I provided to IRCC. And it actually worked but IDK. Its strange. And I declared my address and upload photo and submitted it. It says in review by IRCC.

So I guess, it is done.
Hi @Anil2049
Did you get eCOPR yet?

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Hey, I too have US work history. I have also come to Canada from US. I got my CoPR on Aug 20th. My AOR date as APR 09. My VO is also CPC Ottawa. I thing you may get yours in August itself.
Hoping for the same. I asked about US history because there is a thread where people are saying if you have US history your application may take one year. I thought same because my case was not moving ahead. But I will wait patiently now. Thanks.

Reactions: AbhikSengupta