+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC 1 year experience but gained working at three different firms

PR4CAN

Sep 20, 2014
hi i have gained 7 months exp at one place then 3 months at another place and 2 months at another place for same noc job , will be counted as 1 year exp ?

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
PR4CAN said:
hi i have gained 7 months exp at one place then 3 months at another place and 2 months at another place for same noc job , will be counted as 1 year exp ?
As long as you are following the following eligibility you are good.

Minimum requirements
You must:

have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,

have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization,

meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),

plan to live outside the province of Quebec.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Eligibility has an important aspect to it .................. NOC, lead statements and main duties, also O, A, B.

MubinSultan said:
As long as you are following the following eligibility you are good.

Minimum requirements
You must:

have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply,

have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization,

meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening),

plan to live outside the province of Quebec.

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PR4CAN said:
When you counted this one year experience, are you using calendar year or at least an equal amount of full-time or part time? Which NOCs are you using for all these 3 jobs?