+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CCB Supporting Documents

tanvir1982

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
I have recently received eCOPR. i am applying for child care benefit for my 8 yr old child. in the CCB it says that to prove that i'm the primary person responsible for his take care i need to submit following documents -

"
Examples of acceptable documents (continued)
As proof that you were the person who is primarily responsible for the care and upbringing of the child, you have to provide a photocopy of at least three documents, such as:
• a letter from the daycare or school authorities indicating the child’s home address and contact information on file
• a letter from a social worker, a band council, or a resettlement officer stating that they have personal knowledge that the child lived with you for the period you indicated
• a registration form or a receipt from an activity or club the child was enrolled in for the period you indicated
• a court order, decree, or separation agreement that explains the type of custody arrangement you have (for example, shared custody) and clearly shows the living arrangements for the child
• any other document showing that the child lived with you for the period you indicated"

I have found some youtube videos where it is said that these docs are optional. do i have to collect these docs?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I have recently received eCOPR. i am applying for child care benefit for my 8 yr old child. in the CCB it says that to prove that i'm the primary person responsible for his take care i need to submit following documents -

"
Examples of acceptable documents (continued)
As proof that you were the person who is primarily responsible for the care and upbringing of the child, you have to provide a photocopy of at least three documents, such as:
• a letter from the daycare or school authorities indicating the child’s home address and contact information on file
• a letter from a social worker, a band council, or a resettlement officer stating that they have personal knowledge that the child lived with you for the period you indicated
• a registration form or a receipt from an activity or club the child was enrolled in for the period you indicated
• a court order, decree, or separation agreement that explains the type of custody arrangement you have (for example, shared custody) and clearly shows the living arrangements for the child
• any other document showing that the child lived with you for the period you indicated"

I have found some youtube videos where it is said that these docs are optional. do i have to collect these docs?
And are those YouTube videos official videos from the Government?

Follow the guidelines , requirements from the Government

Reactions: tanvir1982