CBSA Report

cedarjet

Star Member
Mar 13, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I made the request for the CBSA report just to know out of curiosity how it looks like.

One my entry dates is not on the report. I made in 2007, 2008 and 2010. the 2008 is missing.

How is that possible and what can I do in that case?

broadwayeast

Apr 15, 2015
In my ATIP sent to the CBSA last week, I inadvertently neglected to provide details about my passports no., will this cause them not being able to locate my Travel History?

By the way, I provided them my UCI no. as normally CBSA will scan a PR card at the port of entry and I believe this UCI no. should be sufficient for them, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you so much for your kind response.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
cedarjet said:
Hi everyone,

I made the request for the CBSA report just to know out of curiosity how it looks like.

One my entry dates is not on the report. I made in 2007, 2008 and 2010. the 2008 is missing.

How is that possible and what can I do in that case?

Its common issue reported by other members including myself.
I spoke to CBSA and they said that either passport/pr card was not scanned properly or due to some technical issue the entry was not captured.

Their policy does not allow making an entry but they can correct existing entries if it has errors.

If CIC asks you something about those entries then provide an explanation else no need to do anything.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
broadwayeast said:
In my ATIP sent to the CBSA last week, I inadvertently neglected to provide details about my passports no., will this cause them not being able to locate my Travel History?

By the way, I provided them my UCI no. as normally CBSA will scan a PR card at the port of entry and I believe this UCI no. should be sufficient for them, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you so much for your kind response.
Ideally you should have provided copies of your PR card, passports so that cbsa can use these to search for entries.

Usually when PR card is scanned, that point of time the PR card number is recorded not UCI.
I hope CBSA can use your UCI number to find your PR card number.

If you don't receive your report in 40 days then resubmit the atip request along with uploading the photocopies of your biographical pages of your passport as well as photocopies of both sides of your pr card.

mevisbleek

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
thecoolguysam said:
Ideally you should have provided copies of your PR card, passports so that cbsa can use these to search for entries.

Usually when PR card is scanned, that point of time the PR card number is recorded not UCI.
I hope CBSA can use your UCI number to find your PR card number.

If you don't receive your report in 40 days then resubmit the atip request along with uploading the photocopies of your biographical pages of your passport as well as photocopies of both sides of your pr card.

Does the CBSA show only record of entry? Does it show exits as well?

raymasa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
mevisbleek said:
Does the CBSA show only record of entry? Does it show exits as well?
Just entry. At least that was the case until a few years ago. I don't think the exit process is changed, i.e. the exit from Canada is not usually recorded.

However, CBSA probably have the record pf passengers from flight manifest, but officially not recorded in the CBSA report

Ray

toronto_man

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
i have also a case where stamps is on passport but not on CBSA report

can't i add it? anyone with similar experience?

would that raise many questions by CIC?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
toronto_man said:
i have also a case where stamps is on passport but not on CBSA report

can't i add it? anyone with similar experience?

would that raise many questions by CIC?
Did you recently receive CBSA report? and that's how you figured out that your entry was missing?

CBSA can't add missing entries but can correct incorrect entries however if you still wish, contact CBSA and see if they can help.