+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cbsa report

Donizinho

Star Member
Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good night, everyone.
I was reading your comments and I'd like to request cbsa reports for me, my husband and my two kids. Should I send them separately, one by one, by email or can I send the four requests in one email? And how I should write and sign for my kids, as they are under 14 years old?

Thanks!

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
habibmanzoor75 said:
I am in the process of getting all the paper work for the citizen application, have a question abuot this report.

Should I send this report along with my application or this is required when you appear for the interview.

Also, can I get the report only for the last 4 years which is may be required by them? and any one who alreay got this report, what is in that report? Entry Date and Exit date (I am wondering how they get the Exit date)????

Appreciate any replies....
1. There is a consent section on the current citizenship form for CIC to get entry info from CBSA so there is no need to pre-order the info unless you are not sure about your travel dates or are missing stamps of your entries.

2. Even if you submit the CBSA report CIC will still RQ you if there is a flag for any other one or more multitude reasons for RQ e.g. unemployment with travel, self employment etc or your application is selected for Programme Integrity/ Quality Assurance.

3. CBSA report only has entries. If you have US travel then get entry/ exit data from CBP - there is a +4 month backlog for this though. You can specify the dates you want but IIRC they don't have time to sift through your data and will send anything matching your name and documents.

4. Report has in column format (not necessarily in order) name, date/time of entry, document used (e.g Ppt, PR Card, Nexus), document number, If Primary Line/ Secondary Line, port of entry, CBSA agent no

You probably have little response as you (i) have added your query to an existing thread (ii) appear to not have reviewed initial CBSA threads...

ondang2

Nov 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
June 2010
AOR Received.
January 15,2011
IELTS Request
waived
File Transfer...