+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CBSA INTERVIEW!

Monroe Styles

Mar 14, 2018
Hi,

I am a failed refugee claimant and earlier today I recivied a letter from the CBSA for an interview to discuss my case. I think its going to be about my removal from Canada but am scared that I will be detained and deported upon showing up for this interview. However, I think I may be entitled to a 30 day period before a removal becomes a deportation order. Has anyone been detained before when they showed up for a scheduled interview with a CBSA officer?

Thanks

LifeDreamer

Feb 14, 2018
I am sorry to hear about your case. You will not be detained or deported at this interview, but you will be given options to appeal or opt to have pre-removal risk assessment before finally getting into deportation proceedings.

Garry98

Feb 7, 2024
Hi,

I am a failed refugee claimant and earlier today I recivied a letter from the CBSA for an interview to discuss my case. I think its going to be about my removal from Canada but am scared that I will be detained and deported upon showing up for this interview. However, I think I may be entitled to a 30 day period before a removal becomes a deportation order. Has anyone been detained before when they showed up for a scheduled interview with a CBSA officer?

Thanks
Hey! How was your interview? Are you still in canada??