+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CBSA entry-exit record time frame

Desert Lion

Mar 14, 2014
On average how many days from submission request to CBSA for entry-exit record to be received by the applicant who apply for such request?
I was confused, some they say 30 days, some say 60 days (30 to 60 days) is a huge time different

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desert Lion said:
On average how many days from submission request to CBSA for entry-exit record to be received by the applicant who apply for such request?
I was confused, some they say 30 days, some say 60 days (30 to 60 days) is a huge time different
While waiting for an answer don t waste your time and request it as soon as possible. Hopefully someone has an accurate answer. Also maybe you can call CBSA and ask them they'll tell u if there is a backlog or not.

jujuberanch

Mar 26, 2013
I requested mine exactly 30 days ago, and received an email this morning that informed me that they had mailed out the record to me yesterday.

Desert Lion said:

sept15

Champion Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe that any requests made through Access to Information and Privacy Act has to be responded with in a certain time period, it might be 30 days. I have the office to email them to me rather than mail (Will that be little faster)