+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CBSA declaration card, Home address

canadaocanada

May 3, 2019
Hey all,
I have a query that I have been dwelling on for a while now, I did my soft landing 4 months ago, and when I did so, I was required to fill in the customs declaration form.
In that form it asks for a home address and without thinking it through I filled in my family friends address that I wanted the PR card to be shipped to, however, I was staying in a hotel and not in that address.
My question is could that count as a misrepresentation in the future when I apply for my citizenship?
Insights are appreciated

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hey all,
I have a query that I have been dwelling on for a while now, I did my soft landing 4 months ago, and when I did so, I was required to fill in the customs declaration form.
In that form it asks for a home address and without thinking it through I filled in my family friends address that I wanted the PR card to be shipped to, however, I was staying in a hotel and not in that address.
My question is could that count as a misrepresentation in the future when I apply for my citizenship?
Insights are appreciated
1. No.

Rutherfords

Star Member
Sep 7, 2021
Hi @canadaocanada, so which address did you mention?

I have the same question; I gave one address(friend's) for my PR card, SIN and CBSA (importer's address), while I stayed at Airbnb's for two months.

I did get my health card at the proper residential address where I shifted after two months. How should I handle this?